Reviews for Snare
Terrific.
Elise de Sallier chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Fascinating beginning!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 32 . 5/1/2014
Snare has been voted in the Top Ten fics completed in March 2014 by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
perpetually chapter 32 . 4/30/2014
Beautiful story, I feel so empty and sad that this marvelous story has come to a close. Almost as if finishing your favorite book has got you feeling all heart-broken at the fact that you've hungrily devoured it all instead of taking your time, but in the moment you can't because everything is just so scrumptious and enticing. I love this story so much and this truly is a masterpiece. I've only read several amazing vampire stories like this which are so amazing and well-written, with the most recent one that I can think of being "CSI Seattle WA" by Michaelmas54, which if you haven't read already, I would totally recommend because it is superb and it definitely kind of has the whole 'crime' thing in common. And also "Vampire Heart" by Queenbeth2. All of these stories are in third POV which is something I adore, and something I absolutely love about this story as well, as it adds that omniscient narrator style. But gee, I just feel like I'm in this floating bubble right now of awe and shock at how fantastic this whole story was. I am so so grateful to have read this story so I thank you for writing such a terrific piece of work. You are amazing with your magical words and splendid imagery.
perpetually chapter 27 . 4/30/2014
Your story is so unique and I love the names and the great ideas you have. This material should be published! It's that astounding and remarkable.
perpetually chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
Brilliant chapter! Wow I love this Edward and Bella and he finally admits he loves her!
perpetually chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
You are so so knowledgeable, I love how much effort, time and research you put into this story.
perpetually chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
Wow this is amazing character development, I love it.
perpetually chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Beautiful chapter, your writing is wonderful!
christielh chapter 32 . 4/28/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
4MeJasper chapter 32 . 4/27/2014
Just wonderful.
Michelle Villega chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
Now this I did not see coming! You got me!
Michelle Villega chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
I recently started and am almost finished with Snare (on Chapter 29). I have already committed myself to reading all of your work. Just wanted you to know that I really love the fact that you date your chapters.
crazy62 chapter 32 . 4/23/2014
Wonderful story and I hope to read more of your writings. Thank you for sharing!
HopeStreet chapter 32 . 4/21/2014
My heart goes out to Charlie. Maybe there is someone just as special as Renee out there for him. Charlie and Edward make a great team together fighting evil in their own way. I admire how they keep to their vow not to kill humans.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. The chapters were not too long, the suspense was at the right level for me and I found myself thinking about Edward and Bella and the decisions they made and their ideas about the value of life.
2,921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »