Reviews for Snare
Michelle Villega chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
Now this I did not see coming! You got me!
Michelle Villega chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
I recently started and am almost finished with Snare (on Chapter 29). I have already committed myself to reading all of your work. Just wanted you to know that I really love the fact that you date your chapters.
crazy62 chapter 32 . 4/23/2014
Wonderful story and I hope to read more of your writings. Thank you for sharing!
HopeStreet chapter 32 . 4/21/2014
My heart goes out to Charlie. Maybe there is someone just as special as Renee out there for him. Charlie and Edward make a great team together fighting evil in their own way. I admire how they keep to their vow not to kill humans.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. The chapters were not too long, the suspense was at the right level for me and I found myself thinking about Edward and Bella and the decisions they made and their ideas about the value of life.
HopeStreet chapter 31 . 4/21/2014
I love their relationship. Bella is opening a whole world of possibilities for Edward, and hopefully, he for her. Those poem excerpts are perfect.
HopeStreet chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
I am glad that Bella listened. It is hard to believe, but Charlie chose to be a vampire out of love for her and his desire to have more time with her.
HopeStreet chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
I can't believe that Charlie allowed himself to be turned. I had suspected that Charlie's accident was real but I thought the Volturi drove him off the road. I wonder what that image could be that Edward saw as he was leaving.
HopeStreet chapter 28 . 4/21/2014
I think this has to be Alice. She's got to make contact with him soon.
HopeStreet chapter 27 . 4/21/2014
They really need to get away quickly and not look back.
HopeStreet chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
What a sad sory that was about Esme and Carlisle.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Snare has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
HopeStreet chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
What other option does Bella have? She cannot go back even if she wants to ensure the safety of the others. In the end, there is not much she can do.
HopeStreet chapter 24 . 4/21/2014
It wasn't Heidi and Philip or else they would have remembered their meal. It was other vampires. I hope it was the Whitlocks.
HopeStreet chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
Edward did tell Bella the most relevant points of interest about his existence. I still feel bad for him for losing Carlisle.
HopeStreet chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
Anything can happen in 10 more chapters. I'm so anxious!
2,910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »