Reviews for Snare
bklover08 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Mari, you are torturing me! I love it anyway, so keep on giving us the little glimpses of his/her background and thoughts... ;)
parkesy23 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
intriguing as always. loveit
ethelouise chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
This might be a good time for Edward to escape to follow Bella and explain. Thanks for the update.
LBelle chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
As usual, answer questions but leave me with more. I love it.
roxiegirl chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Thank you! So Garrett. He cheated on her? I will be patient! Awesome chapter. I wouldnt have guessed the killer was human!
Bow to your sensei chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Hmmmm...it sounds like Garrett might have had a hand in his own demise.

Poor Bella. And poor Edward too.
jmolly chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Aargh. They aren't getting very far. I hope Ed does talk to Charlie. I'm interested to know why Ed knows so much about the murderer. Were he and Carlisle hunting him?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
My heart is STILL breaking for Edward...:(
medward chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Garrett sounds like a suicide. It also sounds like he had a girlfriend in Chicago and just wasn't honest with Bella. I am still hoping for a HEA Raum!
2muchtrouble chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Can't wait to learn what happened to Garrett.
shehazi chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Thank you. x
cecilia4059 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Edward just told her the answer she has been dying to know and she lashed out on him? Very mature, so very mature. She is too self-centered in my book.
Will Bella help Edward escape eventually? Can't wait to find out.
Thanks for the chapter. Please update soon.
pnkats chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Poor Bella. Poor Edward I hope she can come back to him after she gets herself together
Reinbeau chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Bella, come back! Poor girl is a mess isn't she.

I hope the knowledge will help Charlie is some way when he gets back.

Be careful Edward, please be careful.
kikki7 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Poor Bella. I wonder if this will make Edward come clean about his feelings?

So we find out a little more about Garrett. I wonder if he died from an overdose? It’s terrible that she had to suffer so much in her life. So much loss in such a short time :(

Such a good chapter, but I’m craving more!
2,921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 151 .. Last Next »