Reviews for Snare
elenalena chapter 21 . 2/24
Finally was able to let out a breath I didn't know I was holding lol
elenalena chapter 19 . 2/24
Oh please, please, please, please let him out before she goes to Seattle! It'll drive him nuts to just wait in there for her to return and she could be in danger too?
elenalena chapter 18 . 2/24
So now that ff.n is letting me leave comments, it seems, I just wanted to say that I love this. Well I've already said that I love this fic in my previous comment but I also loooooove this Edward! Oh he's perfect! I'm so anxious to know what'll happen next and so worried that even if they can be together in the human world, there's still Volturi ughhh.
elenalena chapter 17 . 2/24
Idky but for the past few hours, I haven't been able to leave any comments in the review section :(
elenalena chapter 11 . 2/24
No idea why but the last part of this chapter made me all emotional *sniff*
elenalena chapter 6 . 2/23
Woooo! They did have a nice chat and had spent some fun time together, cool!
elenalena chapter 5 . 2/23
Answering to the author's note at bottom, if I were her, I wouldn't trust him yet, as she knows too little about him and there does not seem to be an instant "mating" connection of any sort between the two but a slow developing trust type of connection instead. However, I'd definitely stay longer with him and chat. Surely if he still looks like "Edward" he's worth gazing at lol
elenalena chapter 4 . 2/23
Loving this story!
blb1000 chapter 32 . 2/20
Excellent! Love the Chas &Ed work together.
blb1000 chapter 31 . 2/20
Nice that the V danger has passed without sight of any of them. Unless they used Carl's name, the bad guys would never recognize them in Europe / England either.
blb1000 chapter 30 . 2/20
What a biotch. I'd guess she's pmsing.
blb1000 chapter 29 . 2/20
So he's waffling about changing her again. Wasn't he just day dreaming about it as well?
blb1000 chapter 27 . 2/20
And no more re Alice, though she may show up in Canada, as she obviously saw Edwards plight.
blb1000 chapter 26 . 2/20
I'd wondered about Esme with Carl being gone. Sniff!
blb1000 chapter 25 . 2/20
That went better than expected.
2,925 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »