Reviews for Snare
Ninkita chapter 5 . 7/19
Their interactions are very well done
Ninkita chapter 4 . 7/19
Oh dear... That's just plain torture.
Ninkita chapter 3 . 7/19
What brings her here, though?
Ninkita chapter 2 . 7/19
Hmmm I wonder if Charlie knows yet about the mind reading. I guess not.
Ninkita chapter 1 . 7/19
Hi, I just came across this story. It's a really intriguing start.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 4 . 6/21
Ok, that made me almost weep when he said please. I could hear the almost pleading in his voice. Please tell me that sadistic asshole Walsh gets what's coming to him. On to the next chapter. I can tell this one I am gonna read straight thru & it's already 1am now. It's impossible for me to put a book down if it's good til I finish it. Probably still be reading 6am that's how good this is.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 2 . 6/21
Very interesting.
Lillywhite1 chapter 32 . 3/7
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 26 . 1/15
Oh... I remember this story now... Edward got himself captured and is now a prisoner or Charlie(who is hellbent on finding the vampire that killed his wife, but seems to be willing to damn the whole species because he can't deal with grief) in his lab. He is introduced to Bella and over time, they form a bond (very slowly. draggggg) THen shit happens and they break lose. Charlie is hunted, but is turned before he is killed by jaser, then Bella is turned, and blah blah blah...
mygooddog chapter 32 . 1/12
So wonderful , THANK YOU for sharing your self in your enjoyable story.
Mrs.FFWriter chapter 32 . 10/6/2015
What an awesome read! I really enjoyed it (:
Bower-Of-Bliss chapter 32 . 9/19/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Agonidzo777 chapter 32 . 7/22/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It was exciting and suspenseful. i like the twist with the characters. Thanks for the ride. Awesome.
dpennell007 chapter 32 . 6/24/2015
Excellent work! Even though it was sad, and seemed hopeless at times - I really liked your ending!

And I loved the idea of Bella getting to keep Charlie in her life forever. That hardly ever happens.
Ticcing Bat chapter 32 . 5/20/2015
I don't know how I've missed reading this. It was fantastic.
2,965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »