Reviews for Snare
twiclare chapter 22 . 2/6
That was a little reminder that he actually is dangerous!
twiclare chapter 21 . 2/6
It was no surprise that Walsh was such a mercenary lowlife but he got rather more than he bargained for!
twiclare chapter 15 . 2/6
The mental image of him cradling her to his chest is lovely. He's so touched by the fact that Bella seems to see him as he really is, not just as either a monster or the facade he wears for the world.
twiclare chapter 14 . 2/6
So did Bella accidentally lock herself in and unlock Edward's cell? I really thought that someone else was coming in with her for a while!
twiclare chapter 12 . 2/6
What happened with Garrett, she loved him but obviously he let her down in some way.
twiclare chapter 11 . 2/5
He's being so careful to not reveal too much of himself but he wants Bella to know him and he wants to know her.
twiclare chapter 10 . 2/5
I admire Lee for feeling so uncomfortable with Edward's imprisonment after he has saved his life. He really does see him as something other than a monster and I think deep down so does Charlie.
twiclare chapter 5 . 2/4
I'm intrigued by Bella and what her motivations are at the moment.
twiclare chapter 1 . 2/4
Interesting start!
boopgirl chapter 32 . 2/3
Great story!
mrsfifty chapter 32 . 1/5
wow..this is is very strong AU story. good job!
mrsfifty chapter 29 . 1/5
wow, i didnt see this coming, a vamp Charlie. Good plot!
mrsfifty chapter 16 . 1/5
ohmy...this is sweet. really.
Riam chapter 32 . 12/1/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this beautifull story. Thank you.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
this story is intriguing! I like the that Edward has a slightly different back story, but yet isn't really OOC. It makes the story more interesting to read. In the original books, my favorite scenes were always the ones when we learned something new about Edward and/or vamps. And since the details in this story are new, it makes it refreshing to read.
2,922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »