Reviews for Snare
blb1000 chapter 6 . 2/19
Though he never answered her question. But maybe that's what the poet request is for?
blb1000 chapter 5 . 2/19
He could have drawn the year of his birth on the glass between then, after asking her not to say it aloud.
twiclare chapter 32 . 2/8
Edward and Charlie working together combining their unique talents is a wonderful idea. I particularly like Charlie being able to leave the cemetery at peace. They all seem to have rich, full lives together.
twiclare chapter 22 . 2/6
That was a little reminder that he actually is dangerous!
twiclare chapter 21 . 2/6
It was no surprise that Walsh was such a mercenary lowlife but he got rather more than he bargained for!
twiclare chapter 15 . 2/6
The mental image of him cradling her to his chest is lovely. He's so touched by the fact that Bella seems to see him as he really is, not just as either a monster or the facade he wears for the world.
twiclare chapter 14 . 2/6
So did Bella accidentally lock herself in and unlock Edward's cell? I really thought that someone else was coming in with her for a while!
twiclare chapter 12 . 2/6
What happened with Garrett, she loved him but obviously he let her down in some way.
twiclare chapter 11 . 2/5
He's being so careful to not reveal too much of himself but he wants Bella to know him and he wants to know her.
twiclare chapter 10 . 2/5
I admire Lee for feeling so uncomfortable with Edward's imprisonment after he has saved his life. He really does see him as something other than a monster and I think deep down so does Charlie.
twiclare chapter 5 . 2/4
I'm intrigued by Bella and what her motivations are at the moment.
twiclare chapter 1 . 2/4
Interesting start!
boopgirl chapter 32 . 2/3
Great story!
mrsfifty chapter 32 . 1/5
wow..this is is very strong AU story. good job!
mrsfifty chapter 29 . 1/5
wow, i didnt see this coming, a vamp Charlie. Good plot!
2,925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »