Reviews for One Simple Day
JIB chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
AWWW MAN THAT WAS AMAZING TWAS SO DETAILED AND SO ... done right
Kohryu chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
awwww such a cute story indeed

so the story for another time...possibly a minor continuation of this just to give some insight to the fun from the idea?
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Very well done. I love it when Hanataro gets some from hot chicks. Please, if you can, make more, with different girls.
crysis chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was awesome hope you make another story like this
SarahAndIchigo chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Beautiful! I'm pretty sure you could have written your own spectacular scene because your writing is amazing! :D I love this so much and they actually seem like a good couple! Everyone was wonderfully in character, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I like it but I think Hanataro's stutter is a little exaggerated.
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
How cute! This was a good story! I love that you wrote this with Hanatarou! He's a favorite of mine!
KyubbiGirl29 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awesome story I love how you captured everybody's personality perfectly
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
wow! This is one of the most romantic fic i've ever read and i can't believe it's come from Hanatarou/Yoruichi!
It's a very impossible pair but you can manage it without they look OOC and it's your first fic!? Are you f*ckin' kidding me!?

I hope you continue this fic or make a new one which telling the story of hanatarou and yoruichi to fight for their relationship, it's must be awesome!
slug75456 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
yeah do a hanataroxharem story next
whatslove chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I enjoyed this story maybe this could become a series you know like each chapter is a one-shot of hanataro X a different girl. hell maybe you could mak'em famous like you did for Yoruichi. or maybe another hanataro story?
Allie cat chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ok that was perfica I wish you do more mybe a harem where there few famouse bleach girl fighten for Hanachan love
Squalo King chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
More Hanatarou stories please
MojangKikkerland chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Yes. Just... yes. I love how you wrote this! I can especially SoiFon pulling out a baton to protect Yoruichi XD