Reviews for One Simple Day
withdranwnmadness000 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
wow. what a nice story right here. the characters dont even feel and look ooc and yet you brought what was thought to be an impossible pairing. you and the on who made the art has my respect. kinda sad theres nothing more though. oh well, it was very romantic. nice story man.
JIB chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
AWWW MAN THAT WAS AMAZING TWAS SO DETAILED AND SO ... done right
Kohryu chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
awwww such a cute story indeed

so the story for another time...possibly a minor continuation of this just to give some insight to the fun from the idea?
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Very well done. I love it when Hanataro gets some from hot chicks. Please, if you can, make more, with different girls.
crysis chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was awesome hope you make another story like this
SarahAndIchigo chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Beautiful! I'm pretty sure you could have written your own spectacular scene because your writing is amazing! :D I love this so much and they actually seem like a good couple! Everyone was wonderfully in character, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I like it but I think Hanataro's stutter is a little exaggerated.
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
How cute! This was a good story! I love that you wrote this with Hanatarou! He's a favorite of mine!
KyubbiGirl29 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awesome story I love how you captured everybody's personality perfectly
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
wow! This is one of the most romantic fic i've ever read and i can't believe it's come from Hanatarou/Yoruichi!
It's a very impossible pair but you can manage it without they look OOC and it's your first fic!? Are you f*ckin' kidding me!?

I hope you continue this fic or make a new one which telling the story of hanatarou and yoruichi to fight for their relationship, it's must be awesome!
slug75456 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
yeah do a hanataroxharem story next
whatslove chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I enjoyed this story maybe this could become a series you know like each chapter is a one-shot of hanataro X a different girl. hell maybe you could mak'em famous like you did for Yoruichi. or maybe another hanataro story?
Allie cat chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ok that was perfica I wish you do more mybe a harem where there few famouse bleach girl fighten for Hanachan love
SQUALO KING chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
More Hanatarou stories please
MojangKikkerland chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Yes. Just... yes. I love how you wrote this! I can especially SoiFon pulling out a baton to protect Yoruichi XD