Reviews for He Died Well
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
awsome story. I can't wait to see what the other characters say
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Pls Update
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Loving it. Please write more chaps
Egwen597 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
After finishing the 4 chap, there was just 1 question I thought of . . . Are you Robert Jorden born again?
DPC chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Liking it ! please update
Ryan chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Damn this is good. Your capturing the spirit and personality of each character perfectly. Please continue. I really really like this.
Rake1810 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Fantastic story! I cannot wait for the next chapter.
DragonRebornaMoL chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
All around, well done. Hope you can keep up the good work.
I-Am-Silence chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Excelent chapter! The best so far.
Tremaile chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
First of all, let me say that this is a very lovely and beautiful idea and an enjoyable read.

However, that said, I think you're making Rand out to be a bit too much of a saint. Sure, he was a good lad, and I guess the whole point is to tell good stories of him, but still. Especially the "good shepherd" one made me cringe a tiny bit.

And that quite aside, Egwene certainly didn't tag along to keep anyone safe, she went to take part in an adventure. She wasn't particularly mature early on in the story. (None of them really were, even Nynaeve in many ways.) Nynaeve was the one who went to keep an eye on the kids and/or drag them home.
Relyt42 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Your doing a great job. Please keep it going for as long as you can.
Navah chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
These glimpses into Rand's past are perfect. You've written the characters spot on. Thank you for the delightful read.
keebler-elmo chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Great story. It captured the mood well and was a very enjoyable read. Thanks!
Shylah Sedai chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Great story, was very surreal hearing the stories of Rand. More, please!
Hitesh chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awesome! Keep it up. I want to hear from Lan, Loial, One of the clan chiefs, Moiraine, Androl, Emarin, Darlin, Ituralde and Thom should be the last one.