Reviews for The Union Post
This story was really good and unique! You did a fantastic Job!
EsperanzaWrites chapter 19 . 6/20
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFU L
EsperanzaWrites chapter 14 . 6/20
OHMYGOD THE FIRST FEW LINES HAD ME GRINNING LIKE CRAZY I LOVE THIS PAIR OF DORKS OMG
EsperanzaWrites chapter 13 . 6/20
Her internal monologue is so eloquent, I love it! :)
EsperanzaWrites chapter 9 . 6/20
Holy crap, you executed Gale's persona so well- and I'm pleasantly surprised that Katniss isn't torn between Peeta and Gale. This story is chilling - and the normality of domestic abuse and non-consensual relations in it - tragically enough - seem to reflect various paradigms today. Keep up with the amazing work! :)
EsperanzaWrites chapter 8 . 6/20
This very well-written! I'm not surprised that Katniss broke down and kissed Gale, not that it makes it ok, but she's under so much stress in her situation. Also, I love that Peeta isn't taking advantage of Katniss, as people tend to romanticize that when it is, in fact, toxic; and that he's protecting her while being as least possessive as possible.
EsperanzaWrites chapter 2 . 6/20
PEETA'S MONOLOGUE AT THE END - CAN I GET AN AMEN
EsperanzaWrites chapter 1 . 6/20
Love this so far, especially how you didn't immediately make it all "lovey-dovey" between Katniss and Peeta by developing her skepticism and persona. I can't wait to read more! :)
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 19 . 4/24
I feel like this story needs an epilogue. But I guess we readers are always just wanting more, right? Anyways I guess I will just try and be content that the story ended with both Katniss and Peeta being happy.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 18 . 4/21
Haha, that was evil.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 17 . 4/21
Aw!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 16 . 4/21
Is Gale a villain? Dammit.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 15 . 4/21
Yay! I loved reading a chapter from his P.o.V
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 10 . 4/21
Aw! Glad it's getting resolved, is Peeta's family going to be pissed?
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 4/21
Is there going to be a chapter from Peeta's point of view?