Reviews for The Union Post
MockingJayFlyingFree chapter 18 . 1/14/2014
I've been waiting a long time for this chapter, and it didn't disappoint. Well done! Loved the awkwardness the next morning, though, with Prim's "ghosts". Hilarious!
DeezNuts51 chapter 18 . 1/14/2014
I just fucking love this story! This chapter was one of the greatest I've ever read, honestly. It was soooo great how that FINALLY happened, and I'm so glad they both enjoyed themselves! Thank you for this! I truly love this fic.
AVG18 chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Beautiful chapter! Peeta and Katniss's first time was very sweet and loving just as it should be. I love how Katniss, slowly but surely, comes to realize that she is in love with Peeta, that she has been falling for him little by little. Now that they have taken this step, they can finally be closer to each other in their relationship.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
You write good sex scenes.
lauralulubee chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Great great chapter! Loved how you portrayed this. I love seeing them happy and I'm looking forward to your next update!
Miraclestar006 chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Prim is awesome! Lol that was so cute :-D
MaidenAlice chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Beautiful and hilarious end priceless
LACR chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Too funny, loved the end and Prim thinking the house is haunted. I bet Peeta would have choked had he been eating something. Can't wait to read the next chapter to find out what Katniss & Peeta say about Prim's interpretation of last nights events.
JABmeagain chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
HaHa! Love it! :)
alexsidking chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
this chapter was awesome! hopefully there is more katniss and peeta sexiness in the future! thanks for the quick update!
MTK4FUN chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
My favorite line, "His kiss is like morphing. The more often I do it, the more I crave and the harder it is to say no." Great job with this chapter! I especially liked your ending with Prim's description of the haunting she witnessed and Katniss' reaction. Cute! I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Kpfan72491 chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
OMG amazing chapter
dandelionsandroses chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Finally:)
Ruby chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Please update
Browniangel chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This defiantly has my full attention, why are the men in buy brides? Is that a custom they have? You can't help but feel for Katniss hoping she got enough money to keep Prim from starving, which to her she didn't.

Prim is a little worried about Katniss and Katniss is trying to be brave for Prim. You have to love their bond.

Katniss can't understand why would Peeta Mellerk pick her to be his wife, she is completely confused. Onto chapter 2 to find out more his has my complete interest.
666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »