Reviews for The Union Post
Amazing chapter
MockingJayBay chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Uhh ohh! Love it (:
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Love your story! My best friend and I have been following it since the beginning and eagerly await updates and they are never a let down! However, as much as I LOVE Peeta I don't think you should switch to his point of view. I love how this story has been written and I think it would take away to have it from his POV now when we've had Katniss all this time. Keep up the good work! :)
fairyfantasy chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Please update soon! Your story is amazing!
iuset chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
i soooo hope you update soon! love this story!
fairyfantasy chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Love this story! Storyline,writing, and Peeta are all awesome PLEASE post more chapters!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
This story is beautiful! I absolutely love how in character these two are. I can't wait for another post.
writer4ever14 chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Quite simply, I love this story. It's adorable and very well written. I can't wait to keep reading it!
mansts chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
I can't believe it! She actually admits having feelings for him at least to herself! Beautiful chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
great story
DivergentJessica chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Omigosh awesome! :D wonderful idea! I like it update soon!
Ldyglfr62 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Love the hair washing scene. Katniss is falling weather she wants to or not. I want to slap Gale but I get he got a couple of hits with the whip so I guess that is pay back enough.
Mercenary63 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Aaaw,thanks so much for the chapter! They are so adorable.
Norbert's Mom chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
So sweet. Katniss seems to accept that it is inevitable that she and Peeta are together. Peeta's fixation on Katniss' hair seems to have lead to a very sensual shampoo and scalp massage relaxing Katniss making her more receptive to his attention.
Zara chapter 11 . 6/15/2013