Reviews for The Union Post
Ldyglfr62 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Love the hair washing scene. Katniss is falling weather she wants to or not. I want to slap Gale but I get he got a couple of hits with the whip so I guess that is pay back enough.
Mercenary63 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Aaaw,thanks so much for the chapter! They are so adorable.
Norbert's Mom chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
So sweet. Katniss seems to accept that it is inevitable that she and Peeta are together. Peeta's fixation on Katniss' hair seems to have lead to a very sensual shampoo and scalp massage relaxing Katniss making her more receptive to his attention.
Zara chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Absolutely love this ! Next next plz ! Xx
iluvucla chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
I just want to tell you that I love this story a when I saw that it was updated on my feed I became so excited! It is such an unique story paired with great writing! I hope you do some Peeta's POV and update ASAP because I really enjoy this story and can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Perfect. Absolutely perfect.
Scoutchick104 chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Good chapter, I really like the way Katniss is softening towards Peeta. Looking forward to them growing together, thanks for the update.
paxiel chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Oh...that was gorgeous!
PiliRose chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
I love this chapter! I can't wait to see Katniss's feelings grow stronger. Soon excited for the next chapter!
iuset chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
please update more, I love this story!
Kpfan72491 chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Amazing chapter
AVG18 chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
What a fabulous chapter, it seems that Katniss's mind is catching up with her body in her want for everything Peeta. Not only has she finally acknowledged her attraction to him, but she has also acknowledged the kindness within him. I like when she talks about that it was inevitable to fall for Peeta. Maybe it was inevitable that she married him so that she could discover how good a person he is. She is exactly where she has to be.

Already looking forward for the next chapter!
honeylime chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Very sweet. Peeta is so kind and caring; I hope that she can reciprocate. Thanks for the udpate!
LACR chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Loved that Katniss is allowing herself to get closer to Peeta. I hope she continues to open up and let Peeta in.
NinjaJacq chapter 11 . 6/14/2013