Reviews for The Union Post
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I'm glad you posted this. Katniss certainly seems to have gotten an eyeful and a lot to think about. I'm glad she knows that she is lucky to have ended up with someone like Peeta. Very curious as to what MrM has to say to his daughter-in-law.

As for switching POV's I've always been a firm believer that the author knows best, and if you think that coming at it from his POV will be helpful to the story then you should.
creekfreak05 chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
So glad to get another chapter of this story! I wouldn't mind hearing from Peeta some. It would be good to get his take on all that has gone on. I do wish that there were more frequent posts, but I do understand that life comes first. :) Hope to read more ASAP!
Thundarrgirl chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
Great story! YES to Peeta's POV!
Readerhaven chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I would like to read Peeta's POV. It would be great to read his motivations, desires, etc. Katniss has never been the best at reading kindness in others and so I always take, with a grain of salt, her ideas about what she thinks others want.

This is a fun story to read! I always get excited when I see the title in my email.
Athena165 chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
omg, I hope nothing bad happened to Peeta! Please update soon!
Prizz chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I hope Prim doesnt get too much harassment from school because of what happened. Will there be an angle from the woman who threw the first stone? If not, that's okay too. :D Did Peeta go to the union post to tell them that he's not gonna go for an annulment? Can't wait for an update! :)
Prizz chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
I literally facepalmed when Katniss let Gale kiss her again. Damn it. I know Peeta is willing to let her go if needed.
Prizz chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
It seems very ironic. That Peeta bought Katniss so she wouldn't be forced by another man. But Gale here.. just did that. Too bad Peeta isn't her first kiss now.

Nice plot. ;)
ledford89 chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
Love your story it's now one of my favorites! Can't wait for more!
Izzy Samson chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I was so happy to see this updated this morning. Peeta's POV might be interesting, since Katniss won't see much from her bed for a while.
Excellent work.
Mercenary63 chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I'm so happy you've updated the story!
What a cliffhanger do we have here. But I bet Mr. Mellark would be understanding, he's a good man like his son.
Yay to Peeta's POV! Can't wait for continuation.
Oh, and congradulations on all the changes in your life, I hope all of tehm are for good :)
MockingJayFlyingFree chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Love your story, can't wait to read more!
Shibbychick chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Oh you little tease, you! I'd live to see this story from Peeta's pov for a while. Gotta admit that the bedtime scene was nice from Katniss's pov. Hearing how she enjoyed it was a nice turning point, and I'm betting if it was Peeta's pov it'd be more along the lines of "omg I'm brushing her hair. Omg, I'm spooning with her. Omg, I walked across the room naked on the way to the shower and she didn't run screaming from the house." I kid, I kid. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
NinjaJacq chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Hope every thing is going well for you. Loved this chapter. I like stories that flip back and forth from POV as long as it has been made abundantly clear. It's something you can do in fan fics that you can't do anywhere else. :)
Can't wait to her from you again
Mere24 chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
I like where this story is going. I think that Peeta's POV would be fun.
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »