Reviews for The Union Post
Shellibug chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
I have just reread this story and enjoyed it just as much the second time! I love the way she let's herself feel in the last chapters and how she explains that she never had room to think of it before. Will she tell him she loves him? Will they have babies soon? I'd love to read a conclusion :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
Wow, that was great. I hope you decide to finish the story. Maybe give us a chapter more or two, but it was an amazing story. Your Katniss and Peeta are beautiful.
shelbeezy chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
This was such a lovely story! Thank you for bringing this couple to life in such a lighthearted way. I especially love the last two paragraphs of the story, particularly the line "If I'm already covered in scars from having to fight, then certainly I don't mind a little pain from finally learning to trust."

Ahh, this was just so beautiful. Also, thank you for depicting a more accurate sexual experience than most other fics ;)

Definitely one of the best Everlark stories I've read! Keep up the good work!
emmacat1234 chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
I lovethis, even though it's my 3rd time reading it. I really wish you'd update this. Just 1500 more words and you'll reach 50k. That's a big deal. It's a shame you stopped this.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Lol Prim; your house is haunted! God i loved that part! This is really good you should really continue with the story! Great job! And Please update soon
MLN chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
I hope you decide to continue this story
mynerva283 chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
Great story! Hope you update soon!
Allium Banner chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
This is an adorable story. I love the concept.
wondergirl329 chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
Lovely, lovely, lovely. I particularly like the slow building of trust between them and Peeta's patience it feels true to who their characters are.
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
Update soon, please!
horsegirl275 chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
This is a lovely story, and I like how you still made tie-ins to the book. Love this, and hope you add more soon!
HGGal chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
Ahh! Just got through Ch:19... Such wonderful writing. Please, please update soon!
Doc.amaro chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
I absolutely love this story. One thing I just have to mention is how endearing you've made Prim. Adore how she is able to see how wonderful Peeta is, so much so that she'd willingly take Katniss's place, if Katniss can't see how great he is.
Btw, if your up 4 it, I'd love to see a Peeta/Prim story. Ofc it'd have to be when they're older, or she's older. Just wonder if Katniss wasn't able to see/accept Peeta, if maybe something could bring Prim and Peeta together.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
LOL at Prim's reaction
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
Good thing Peeta is waiting, I mean it's only been a week...
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »