Reviews for and the history books forgot about us
Amw chapter 1 . 2/22
Makes me so sad for Luke and Leia, this could-have-been. :'( If only.
vaderloins chapter 1 . 1/27
So adorable. Made me sigh with contentment then made me whisper in my mind "if only".
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This was so beautiful and sweet and I loved it
nuclear family chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
why
D:
sansadarling chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
so I got around to watching aos yesterday and attributions to that community and then I found all your other stories (i'd actually read some of your asoiaf stories before without realizing it, they're lovely by the way - finding another one who adores the starklings always makes my heart flutter) and they are brilliant. consider this a general review to your stories, writing and every word you've posted here - it's brilliant. you are most definitely my favorite writer here and i want you to know that. so thank you, for sharing your works with me and every other reader who has been blessed with finding your stories. thank you.
CN7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
aww
froovygirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow. Simple and achingly beautiful, even a bit sad because Anakin and Padme had to disappear. This was a real treat. Thank you!
the.ways.we.lie chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
oh, how the other universe calls out in tragedy...T_T

anyway, really good, keep on writing!

-truth
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I almost wish the movies ended that way so they could all have a happy ending! Aww so sweet! Good job.
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
*sob sob* WHY? This is just too... beautiful! DX
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
*screeching* it's perfect and totally reminds me of this comic strip I saw of family photos of these guys if Anakin hadn't turned Dark. Totally adorable.
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is supposed to be happy and it is happy and why am I crying? It was beautiful and well written and if only this was canon. I loved the "I love you/ I know" thing.
Fantastic job.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
It was good, so good! You should write more :)
Vchanny chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
_

We just watched the whole 6 movies a few weeks ago. I like this much better.
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I saw that picture too :'(
This was all sorts of lovely. Please continue if you can.