Reviews for and the history books forgot about us
Belle of Books chapter 1 . 8/12
my favorite character is Obi-Wan and you NAIL him in just the few lines there; his gentleness and clear devotion to Anakin-all those little things. and the line about being older than the stars just made me gasp. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
The Forests Have Eyes chapter 1 . 6/30
I needed this. I didn't realize I needed this, but by god I needed this so badly. I'm happy I found this story.
jilyandbambi chapter 1 . 2/7
AND EVERYONE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER AND NEVER DIED, THE END.

Yes, good.

If only Anakin listened to Padme in canon. Very well done :)
candyasmr chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Well, this made my little heart soar!
Corbole chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
This is what should have been!
CutieBay chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
This made me happy at first, but that made me sad, because nothing is ever happy about this pairing haha. Wonderful either way.
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Much better. Definitely what should have happened.
Amw chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Makes me so sad for Luke and Leia, this could-have-been. :'( If only.
vaderloins chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
So adorable. Made me sigh with contentment then made me whisper in my mind "if only".
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This was so beautiful and sweet and I loved it
public enemy no. 5 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
why
D:
sansadarling chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
so I got around to watching aos yesterday and attributions to that community and then I found all your other stories (i'd actually read some of your asoiaf stories before without realizing it, they're lovely by the way - finding another one who adores the starklings always makes my heart flutter) and they are brilliant. consider this a general review to your stories, writing and every word you've posted here - it's brilliant. you are most definitely my favorite writer here and i want you to know that. so thank you, for sharing your works with me and every other reader who has been blessed with finding your stories. thank you.
CN7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
aww
froovygirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow. Simple and achingly beautiful, even a bit sad because Anakin and Padme had to disappear. This was a real treat. Thank you!
the.ways.we.lie chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
oh, how the other universe calls out in tragedy...T_T

anyway, really good, keep on writing!

-truth