Reviews for The Girl with the Light in Her Eyes
SonicPL2012 chapter 7 . 4/14
Seriously I very like how you writen the death of Amy (Even she's my favourite character) also how Sonic reacted to it. I could read this chapter on and on!
Shadowscast214 chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
Aren't you gonna finish this story?
SonicPL2012 chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Still, no update :( Please, continue this, I loved it!
shiny mystic mew chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
This is my second review on this website, I really enjoy reading your stories but now Ive run out of stuff to read if you count reading them all twice, I didn't think I would like the whole fanfiction thing but my friend got me into it lol, keep up the good work and please make more stories I'm getting bored ;)
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 10 . 2/7/2015
You have got to update! This story is so beautifully tragic and shows the perspective of a traumatic person in denial and how they lose sanity. I just love the story :33
Chaotic Reflections chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Dear Lord, what's going on in Sonic's life!? He sounds so down and just not his usual upbeat self. It's unnerving to say the least. And, I'm starting to understand what happened to Amy. Slowly, the pieces fall into place.
Chaotic Reflections chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Another wonderful chapter! I'm in love with your descriptions as well as how you put so much thought and emotions into everything. I'm definitely curious now. I feel as if I'm missing some crucial piece, as if I'm lacking the final piece to the puzzle. I can't help but wonder what happened to Amy, and what's up with Sonic?
Chaotic Reflections chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
How do you do this? You always manage to paint a picture only seldom few are blessed enough to see. Excellent start! I was drawn into it after the first few lines. I applaud you on this chapter, and I look forward to reading more of this story :)
Shadowscast214 chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
THANK YOU! I thought you gave up on this story!
Shadowscast214 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Thank you! I really hope there's a happy ending!
Kegger98 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
So, sonic killed Amy... And she forgave him... But what was going on from her position? DId she just forgive him straight up? Or was there some time to forgive? Or, is sonic just crazy? I think crazy.
Jacob Prower chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I know you have been trough a lot as you have said. But still i am glad you were finally able to update. I hope your father gets well soon. And also thank you for that ending part of hope, on this last chapter. I have been going through a lot lately and that really gave me the boost i needed. Thank you so much! _

Sincerely, Jacob Prower
Shadowscast214 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
OK, NOW I'M CRYING! Please let this have a happy ending, Please! You're good at this!
Solidus.The.Hedgehog chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
I know this is going to sound incredibly wrong, but I love how Amy dies. it's so ironic and sad and infuriating and funny in a sick way. It makes your insides churn with emotions and you feel many different things for Sonic. Me personally, I feel like Shadow. Sonic needs to feel this fully because he did kill her. And he did kill her rather mercilessly. Now we don't know if that's true of course. But I'm guessing, if you're and optimistic writer, Amy is alive somewhere on Eggman's ship. But if you're a pessimistic writer, she's dead and Sonic should check In to a mental facility. I freaking love this story so much!
starfiction123 chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
oh my gosh new fav story this beats the sad animes clannad and air tv frick!