Reviews for Chuck Versus the City of PDA
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
Wow, fantastic! Great in-dept look of what could've been before that train expo! Great job! Now, get back to the Converse, I miss it dearly! :)
michaelfmx chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
So I have just started reading your stories from the recommendation of a fellow writer. This is the first one I have read and I have to say that I loved it. It is the first story I have read that has truly delved into this instant in time. A moment that is so imprtant to the history of this romance, but one the show completely ignored.

You did such a wonderful job of exploring their newfound feelings, especially Sarah's, and the freedom with which they can express them. Very fluffy and very heartwarming. Well done.

A must read for any Charah fan.
Whiskeyflips chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
Way to tie in the comic books, Chuck's eczema, Sarah's lingerie and the Montparasse train station! Great, cute, and enjoyable Charah fic!
Whiskeyflips chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This was a great peek at some of Chuck and Sarah's coupley moments in PAris. I could have watched a few episodes of just these two hanging around with each other!

Great story!
Neale chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
This is a great, and quite believable (for me, anyway) framing of what happened between when she woke up in bed, and when they were on the train, thank you.
resaw chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Billy Squier's The Stroke?! I haven't heard that in years.

So "boyfriend" is a word, an idea that she finds hard to accept. Why? Because it's a declaration of a relationship? Because it leads up to the point when they will say to Beckman that they are dating each other, exclusively? The symbolic power that is stored up in language, in particular words, freighted with meaning that can set free, or identify, or capture. And that's why I enjoy reading these stories so much!

"Pavane for a Dead Princess": I'm not as cultured as Chuck, Sarah, or you, for that matter. I'd never heard it before, but it is beautiful music (playing on Youtube while I read).

A great story. Thank you again!
resaw chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Assuming you still haven't been to Paris since you wrote this, thank you for the wonderful imagination on display here. And not only about the city, but also about Chuck and Sarah.

I am interested in Sarah's thought that Chuck is a bit "possessive" the way he held onto her on the bus. Does this suggest that she views Chuck as not quite ideal in all respects?

Very sweet thing for Sarah to say after introducing Chuck to "her" place, especially the not hesitating "for even a second" part. The implication is clear.

Who knew nerdy thoughts could be so sexually charged in Sarah's mind... Funny stuff. More than funny, it's fun and full of joy and they are happy, which is what they really deserved after all they had been through. These episodes were a long awaited payoff and thank you for adding to the joy with your exploration of this period. It's great!

Impressionisive! Hah! I really like your ability to create banter. You do an outstanding job.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
I really love that they missed 2 different opportunities to leave because they were so caught up with each other. These adorable idiots 3. Thanks for the amazing story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I love this story so much. Always get the feels when I reread it. Sooooo good! 3
Ohgress chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
J'adore!
Dsn246 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Thanks for story! It's something all Chuck fans hoped they enjoyed before the Honeymooners episode!
Indecisively Yours chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Absolutely loved it! Just the perfect dosage of romantic, cute, and adorable moments!
Molotov chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
What a lovely bridge between episodes. So sweet, so nice.
Chuckfanster chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Loved this story. The show never indicated that they actually went to the Eiffel Tower but I guess you could assume that they dd. The scenes on the bus, the tower and in the museums were great. Thank you for writing.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
This was just perfect. Not only did it fit seamlessly with the timeline you are shooting for, it was incredibly sweet. Thank for writing this. This is something I would reread a few times. Very Very cute two chapters.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »