Reviews for Stuck on You
bluebubbles2554 chapter 9 . 2/10
I know that you published this story a really long time ago but I recently read it and thought it was really good. :) Can you please update, I'm dying (metaphorically speaking) because I don't know whats going to happen. Please Update!
Okayyy... since you haven't updated this amazing piece of art in almost two years I assume you've abandoned it? PLEASE UPDATE or put the story up for adoption!
Adoption wouldn't be as great as you finishing this story yourself, but THERE ARE FANGIRLS OUT THERE dying because you are TOO LAZY TO FINISH this story! It really is a beautiful piece of work and I know writer's block is extremely difficult to deal with, but the lives of A THOUSAND FANS are at stake!
If you do put it up for adoption, may I recommend a few writers you can ask: DelusionalApple , JudgmentalPraise, orThe Irish Lass. They are possibly the best writers in the TSG fandom, apart from you and OakeX... but apparently he's only good at one-shots.
mary lou chapter 6 . 2/5
How Puck and Sabrina told Basil the world was hanging by a string reminds me of the time my friend and I told my TEN YEAR OLD cousin that people exhaled with their bellybuttons, and that you were weird if you exhaled out of your nose. She believed every word, LOL!
i-heart-sisters-grimm-forever chapter 9 . 1/31
I LOVE YOUR STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY It rolls and I am sitting in bed next to my hermit crab tank past 10 hoping my mom will not catch me:) but still this is my fav. story ever and I wanted to revue because I know righters like to here bout there work. I think this plot is WONDERFULL and wush I had thout of this first love love LOVE it
ahhh... revisiting one of my old favourites.
I just love this story so much! It's a pity you never finished it.
This ending makes me so sad! Bit of constructive criticism though - and these are just my thoughts - but I believe when Puck and Sabrina get into a friendly, talkative mood like that, she wouldn't have gotten mad for being scared. She would have admitted she was scared. She is aware, after all, that Puck knows her better than almost anyone and has had a serious discussion with him before.
I also haven't reviewed on any chapter except the first and would like to say that this is because I don't like taking time out of reading the story to review, so sorry if I don't review every chapter. I will always try to leave you a review at the end.
If you need a title for chapter 8, I also thought you could call it something like 'magic lessons' or something.
Continue writing, because this is one of the funniest SG stories ever, and I want to keep reading!
Can't breathe...dying...too funny!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
Are u going to continue this? it's really good.
20kcoder chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
CON. TIN. UE.

Please with an extra cherry on top? And a million dollars. Can't forget that.

;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Hi! I was wondering if ur still updating this fic? (No pressure)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2016
Updaaate!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
Is it to long to hope for an update? Probably Is but it would be awesome if you did! Love this fanfiction!
Mina x Jared chapter 9 . 5/16/2016
Can you PLEASE UPDATE? You haven't updated in a long time, and I REALLY LOVE this story! So update!
Awesome chapter 9 . 5/6/2016
This is so good! You HAVE to post another chapter. Please? I'll DIE without it! Lol. But seriously, I really like this, please post more!
UPDATE chapter 9 . 2/21/2016
I would love for you to update.
-THE MASKED ONE OF WEIRD