Reviews for Stuck on You
Alapest chapter 4 . 4/13
Ah! I love your stories so much. Though one part sort of confused me: Sabrina froze in the middle of pulling Puck's seat out from under him, eyes widening. Whoops.
Was Sabrina pushing Puck off or pulling his "seat out from underneath him? I was slightly confused. Other that that, everything else about this was perfect :). I could read it clearly and I didn't feel like it was a chore to read (none of your stories are)
LilyGold23 chapter 4 . 4/13
Please write some more. I really like your story.
LillyStoppable chapter 4 . 4/12
Ooh you gave us a cliffie? Waaaaaaah!
Go Puckabrina!
Did you read the one where the Grimm use the Internet and find out about Puckabrina? Hahaha, it was so funny!
Hugs!
-Abby
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 4 . 4/11
Woah! I can't wait to read more! I planned on reading this yesterday, but I ran out of time. It's really interesting, and adorable. :)
RoseQuartz1 chapter 4 . 4/9
Good chappie. :)
UNKNOWN chapter 4 . 4/9
REVIEW CONTINUED...
But right jow the stoey seems like it is written by a really young middle school student
UNKNOWN chapter 4 . 4/9
I really like your writing and all your stories...but this one seems below your usual standard of writing. The writing itself isn't as interesting or good as sone of your best stories. Its a good idea, and I still want to read the later chapters, but I think you can also make it a lot better by adding more descriptive words and longer and better sentences. I know it is the beginning of a story so the plot is going a little slow right now but
Artisticdreamer chapter 4 . 4/9
This is awesome! Ur such a good writer, the story is amazing I can't wait to hear more of it. This turning out to be a very promising story.
Axel Treehorn chapter 4 . 4/9
Because I'm thinking of joining this site in..probably...in the summer. I dunno. Joining Wattpad was an easier step for me to take. And plus I think the one who needs therapy is Puck. I don't like him. I have dealt with people like him in school!

A: Yeah, probably. I have the same thing with my Wattpad stories. The second and third chapters of Fearmetal Stardust is in progress, TtINiFL is going on hiatus, Dear Twilight is going to be published and the first chapter of my Kingdom Hearts fanfic is going to be ready as soon as I get Kairi's character right. I mean, it's not your fault. I've checking out other fandoms besides the Sisters Grimm. Like Gravity Falls (a non sitcom sibling bonding show), Maximum Ride (which the plotholes were never explained), Percy Jackson and the Olympians, etc.

Also, I have a theme song for Nottingham/the Little Mermaid (yeah, I ship them as much you do); Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. Yeah, I'm losing my sanity...
PuckabrinaLuva Shanji chapter 1 . 3/27
I loved the story! Started to read it when you only had 2 chapters, and I love the third chapter. The shower scene made me go all fangirl! :D You have to update soon!
Axel Treehorn chapter 3 . 3/24
CURLSCAT, ARE YOU THERE?! I'M THE PERSON WHO FOLLOWED YOU ON WATTPAD! UPDATE !
UPDATE (whispering creepy like)
hildabarrioz chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Update plz
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Please update! Really good!
sydneykathrine.sageivashkov chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
love it and cant wait for more