Reviews for Stuck on You
20kcoder chapter 9 . 9/7
CON. TIN. UE.

Please with an extra cherry on top? And a million dollars. Can't forget that.

;)
Hi! I was wondering if ur still updating this fic? (No pressure)
Updaaate!
Is it to long to hope for an update? Probably Is but it would be awesome if you did! Love this fanfiction!
Mina x Jared chapter 9 . 5/16
Can you PLEASE UPDATE? You haven't updated in a long time, and I REALLY LOVE this story! So update!
Awesome chapter 9 . 5/6
This is so good! You HAVE to post another chapter. Please? I'll DIE without it! Lol. But seriously, I really like this, please post more!
UPDATE chapter 9 . 2/21
I would love for you to update.
-THE MASKED ONE OF WEIRD
Dominic chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Awesome need the rest now! Omg can't wait
Dominic chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
There should be more to the fight.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
Please update! This is great and can't wait for Puckabrina!
True00Fangirl chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeeeee update! Awesome story!
HappyHippiHippo chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Yay I'm really interested in this story please continue with this and update soon:)
TheGingerAvenger chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
“I am!” Uncle Jake protested. “Got a driver’s license and everything.” – bahahaha

Huh. I wonder if the nose game is only a thing in a few countries, or if it’s a universal thing.

I really liked how you wrote Puck in this chapter. He was being decent, but he was still Puck. You managed to make him be nice without completely changing his character.

Nooooooooo everything was so cute and then it all blew up and now I want to give Puck a hug- the poor confused and insecure puppy- and I also want to give Sabrina a hug ‘cause all she wants is stability and she’s afraid and that was sad but also really good. You handled the characters really well, and all of the reactions felt like something they would have actually done. So kudos for being able to do that (especially with characters as complicated as Sabrina and Puck.
TheGingerAvenger chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
I agree, titles are hard. I hate coming up with them.

Pffft, Puck would give people whoopee cushions for Christmas.

Daphne’s explanation of what happened during the war was beautiful.

Did you come up with the crystal ball thing? It’s really cool

Ya know, I’ve never watched Howl’s Moving Castle. I’ve always wanted to, though I’m worried that, since Christian Bale voices Howl, all I’m going to think about is Batman every time he speaks.

I love the relationship between Puck and Jake in this and now I really really want to read a fic about them and their adventures.

Making sure she knows when to get away from Karen in case she starts flinging fire everywhere is such a Sabrina thing to do.

Ooooh and the plot thickens!
TheGingerAvenger chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
On a slightly random note, if Elligoat does that contest again this year, I’m gonna make sure I participate this time. Every time she’s done it in the past, I’ve missed the deadline to vote for stuff. Every. Single. Time.

Heh, I like the thought that Henry blushes easily. Or at least noticeably.

“She went to sleep and dreampt she was safe” – dreamed?

Eww green jelly (though that reminds me of the colored ketchup that came out years ago. That stuff looked nasty)

Oh, I like that you included how Puck knows more than one language. That’s not really something I’ve seen in many fics.

Uh-oh, Nye’s got no alibi

Aww, Puck shared his food? That’s how one can truly tell the fairy’s in love.

Woohoo! I love it when stuff goes down!