Reviews for The Political Marriage - Hephaestus and Aphrodite
Shortcake77712 chapter 2 . 7/13
Update quick and i need to get more of this compacted couple
Shortcake77712 chapter 1 . 7/13
That was AMAZING i thought they were so adorable
I loved it so much so please make a new chapters.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ
a12333 chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
I like this story very much I hope you continue with it
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
Awesome! There isn't enough of this pairing out there! You do it better than anyone I've read!
Kira chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I know it's been almost three years since this has been updated but I really freaking need a sequel to that. Seriously. If you ever see this, least consider it? (! (: !)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Please write more, they are soo cute!
inactive1123123321 chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Wait you have only done 2 chapters...
I have to know more!
The marriage of Hephaestus and Aphrodite has always been something to write about. The goddesses of beauty having to marry the only lame, deformed and ugly god in Olympus, personally Hephaestus is my favorite god and if you want suggestions how about something how about Hephaestus disability and what Aphrodite thinks of it and does she think differently about him because of it or something like that!

This is amazing and I love it please keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
so beautiful
Jared hoyos chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Not good i hate this alot very very veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery very very very very very very very very very much.
goitom nega i ne chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
please give the phone no to call i need i pointment for this week
I'm-Too-Insane chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
It is a cool plot and i like it. :)
Jellybelly Puffypants chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Love it so far! Please continue the story.