Reviews for The Political Marriage - Hephaestus and Aphrodite
so beautiful
Jared hoyos chapter 1 . 3/26
Not good i hate this alot very very veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery very very very very very very very very very much.
goitom nega i ne chapter 1 . 2/27
please give the phone no to call i need i pointment for this week
SilverllWords chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
It is a cool plot and i like it. :)
Jellybelly Puffypants chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Love it so far! Please continue the story.
ira-gula-superbia chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Excellent writing. The thought processes of the characters seem authentic, and we enjoy the interactions. A possible idea for you is the meeting of their children. Hephaestus made Pandora, the own who crafted her from clay and all, and Aphrodite, at the very least, has Eros. Merely a thought.
Unbecoming Me chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
OMG! You make Aphrodite human! I love you for it! Most of the story I read only make Aphrodite out to be a bad guy, not that she isn't when it come to Hephaestus, but this is just too cute! I love it, can't wait for the next one.
Unbecoming Me chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I love it, this chapter describe how I see the relationship between Hephaestus and Aphrodite, so cute yet tragic. I love this story, can't wait to read more :3 Update soon.
Fostersb chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I definitely think that you should continue. I really am intrigued by the couple and I love the idea that the two would actually grow to love one another after so many years together.

I think that you did a really great job of showing how they could come together and I would like to see one shots that focus on how they realized their love-especially Aphrodite for Hephaestus.

I am not sure if you meant it, but the story got categorized as Ares/Hephaestus as an fyi.

Update soon!