Reviews for Clean Slate
Sallyannerenee chapter 35 . 2/15
Wow. I think this is my favorite story of yours do far. I loved how supportive Dean was, while still keeping the impatience that is part of his personality. Thank you for the happy ending, you had me nervous about that several times with the repeated breaking of my beloved Sam, but you fixed him nicely at the end. Oh, and great job writing Bobby, too.
Sallyannerenee chapter 7 . 2/13
Never have I been so happy to read about a finger twitching.
BurgundyHope chapter 35 . 9/9/2015
Oh wow...beautiful ending :) The entire story was well done, and obviously it was one heck of an emotional journey, but man, I didn't expect to get as personally emotional as I did! Towards the end I definitely got a little choked up, both during sad parts and then the happy ending. And Cas, aw, bless his heart lol (or Emmanuel, I guess I should say)

Great story-loved it!

xx
BurgundyHope chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
That faith healer was Cas, right? Oops...haha I wonder if they'll still find him eventually? I guess I'll keep reading and find out! :) Another great story from you!

xx
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Hello! :) just wondering where you got your medical stuff from? Did you just google it or are you a nurse/doctor? Cos its pretty accurate :P :P tis a good story! haven't finished it yet but am slowly getting there!11!
Frakking Toasters chapter 35 . 2/3/2014
Wow! Amazing story, and I read it all in one go. I just couldn't put it down. I loved Bobby so much in this, and I loved that Sam decided to leave Cas as Emanuel. And I loved pretty much everything else as well. Just awesome. xo
samwinchester83 chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
NO SAM! oh my god poor sam - ahhh this fic is making me cry (that's a good thing!)
samwinchester83 chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Ahhh! Come on Sammy wake up! - Awesome story. So much suspense.
Jess chapter 35 . 5/31/2013
Hey! Absolutely loved reading this story! I read it to my sister yesterday (she's broken her leg and was uber bored) and she loved it! Keep up the good work, you are a fantastic writer! ;)
anon chapter 35 . 5/22/2013
I have read this story since the beginning and can honestly say it was the best fic I've ever read
jo1966 chapter 35 . 5/19/2013
What an amazing story, loved it from start to finish and read it in one day. Impressive writing thanks.
SPN Mum chapter 35 . 5/17/2013
Wow! So Sam and Dean are hunting again, nd Sam is happy about it. They are getting along better than ever. Cas is still Emmanuel, and happily married and curing people. Looks like it's smiles all around. :)

Thanks for the wonderful story. I look forward to your next one.
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I read this whole story and just realized that I don' t think I posted a review. So, to rectify that, great story! Great amount of limpsam, big brother Dean and Bobby and Cas. Well worth the time to read.
Souless666 chapter 35 . 5/16/2013
Great story. :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 35 . 5/16/2013
Perfect. This epilogue was just...WOW! :) I'm sad to see this go though. I'm really glad Sam and Dean came through. And i loved how Cas is Emmanuel at the moment. :)
I loved STH by the way, so I can't wait for the sequel. I'm NOT a Samifer fan...I pretty much avoid slash fiction as it is not my cup of tea, but your collab story just hit me where it mattered. I can't wait for your next story as well as the sequel :)