Reviews for Second Chances
JSML chapter 4 . 6/22
It doesn't look like you've updated in a while but I would love for this to continue. You've really brought out the trials and hardships of parenting in this fic. Your versions of Dean and Sam are so in character. It's awesome to see that while they're very good at taking care of Cas now, it was a real struggle in the beginning.
I like your writing style and this has a nice creative spin to it.
Selene L. Tuguert chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
I'm crying from the first chapter and did not know if I can stop crying so early!
I LOVED your story! I love a plot with drama and your story is simply wonderful! I love how the memories of the six years of Cas's childhood are played in the plot, it's like pieces of a puzzle and only increases the intensity of the plot!
Your writing is amazing, I'll hope very anxious to the next chapter!
mscottsayshi chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Wow! This is such a good read! I can't wait for what's next!
thatsonehappychick chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Intense, bordering scary story. Addictive reading and I must know where its going, more please! And soon I'm on tender hooks here, there's a reason I stay away from serious stuff but the uniqueness of your idea drew me in and now I'm emotionally invested- I hope you have a happy ending planned I'm too fragile for this. Anyway love how you mix up the scenes going back and forth to reveal more, great writeing!
Molly Myles chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
omg this is so tragic :(
I must have more!
buddhistbanana chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
wow i love this! please update soon :)
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Finally get around to finishing this and I love your writing style. It certainly is unique and moving. Please, continue.
Lillz chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Absolutely wow. brilliant fic, excellently written
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I really like this story. It's different and I love the idea of Cas as a child being raised by Dean and Sam. Dean gets to show tenderness and affection to Cas he would not otherwise show him. Even though Cas is a child, he is still very much Cas. I feel like this will be journey of healing. I hope you continue!