Reviews for Time Of Your Life
Nikki Pond chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
*pouts* I like the practice arc actually.
Jewel Becky chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
Okay, Jack is powerful, he knows martial arts and he focuses well so his eyes glow with his inner power but why is it like static?
Jack seeing the rest of Rosie's memories is needed for reasons of completion in one sense.
But these stories are very nicely done! Congrats!
Zero lawliet chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Hi, sorry I'm a guest it's not letting me log in. Anyway this series of one shots has been amazing! I love how you capture the characters emotions and thoughts so fully, along with the settings and situations you put them in, which are kudos worthy as well. Keep on writing, because your doing and awesome job keeping me entertained with each update.
Snickerdoodle22 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
This is fantastic and I can't wait for whatever comes next!
Annabeth chase101 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Wow that is really good. Nice job
Blood of the Wolf chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Hey, I actually read this story a while ago, but I neglected to favorite it or review. That was really stupid of me.

I just spent the last two days scouring the Rise of the Guardians fandom trying to find this story because I remembered the events of your Blood on the Ice arc and I wanted to re-read it...like really badly...

After re-reading all the chapters I feel there are some things that I just have to tell you:

This story is wonderful. You have a real gift here, and I am not just talking about your great and unique ideas, but also your incredible mastery of the craft of writing. You capture the characters in a way that is so true to the film, but at the same time you deftly apply your own interpretation and nuance to each one. I think that your version of Jack in particular is brilliant. He isn't just a mopey, angst-ridden, wounded child. There is also a kind of darkness to his portrayal that feels incredibly poignant and real. While reading these chapters I both laughed and felt my heart squeezed in sympathy for poor Jack and his sister.

I do hope to see more from this piece, but more importantly I want to say that I think you have a talent here and that I fervently hope that you keep writing, not simply for this fandom or really any fandom at all, just keep writing and sharing this gift you have with the world. I know that often people in the writing world don't get acknowledged for what they have produced, not everyone "gets" their story or their style or their genre. It is easy to get discouraged. But you should always be proud of what you can do, because if this is any indicator, than I really believe that you have many more incredible stories to tell.

Beautifully done. Really.

(OK...damn that was a long review...sorry bout that! Just thought it was important to share!)
freedominafallenworld chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Ahhhh please i need to know what happens next. PLEASE
sing chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
will you just get back to jacks eyes glowing? Please!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
well then thanks for the update. that sounds sucky moving all that furniture. hopefuly you muse will come back soon!
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Aww!
Synck chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
can't wait for more!
MartialArtsDancer chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
I love your chapters, I honestly cant wait for your next update
1Olivia chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Awesome chapter! This story is so well written! Please do another one on jacks powers. Those are my favorites!
RizReviewer chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Don't kick yourself, this was really good. It's the type of sweet fluff that we don't always get to see from sandy and tooth. Just to clarify, jack was looking for his sketch book when sandy and tooth found him destroying the mail room right?
Lillix-lolita chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
I read this whole thing up to here in one go, and you have no idea- the rollercoaster of emotions I just went through! xD I don't know whether I'm sad or happy right now, but I do know that this is my new favourite ROTG fanfiction EVER! Just, your ideas are all so wonderful and awsome,so thanks for posting this, I can't wait until the next update!
*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*