Reviews for Atropos
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 1 . 1/10
This is really wonderful. Just a simple thing, but so profound in its way, how they can say so much without uttering a word. Loved it.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow. Awesome story and very true. I'm guessing that maybe those glasses reminded Don of Bishop? That's the way I took it. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
timme chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
how has no one reviewed this yet? it great to see another SAINW ficlet, and so subtle too!
cheers.
dondena chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I can see why Donny was uncomfortable seeing Leo with those black shades on. It reminded him of when he was in that different dimension and Leo had those 'glasses' on. Because Leo had the jacket on, couldn't see what the left shoulder on his shell looked like, if it was damaged that far in the future or not.
Flynne chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I was excited to see a new story from you! I love Leo's story arc in season four of 2k3 - so once I realized where the guys are in the middle of the story arc, it makes the change in Leo's mood from playful to serious absolutely heartwrenching. But I can't blame Don for his reaction. My favorite part was the description of Leo's eyes - the transition from when he was young to the older Leo that Don saw: "Nothing in. Nothing out". Sad and almost frightening that Don almost sees Leo as being halfway there with everything in, nothing out - but then there's that moment when he sees that Leo is still there before he puts his bandana back on. Love the imagery. Well done! Thanks for sharing this!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! *U* My God, I LOVE SAINW fics, and this was PERFECT! *U* *U* Dear Lord, the description, the characterization, the writing itself, the emotion, the BEAUTY here...! *U* SO BEAUTIFUL! I really can't get over this! This was one of the BEST SAINW fics I've ever read, never mind best Ninja Turtles fics in general (and FICS in general)! *U* Rock on!