Reviews for Breathtaking
annette-ella chapter 19 . 12/15/2019
Great Story
inuyasha6483 chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
can u please update I love this story
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2018
I don’t know if you’ll see this but, I hope you’re doing alright and living your best life. 3
Guest chapter 19 . 3/8/2018
This is a fantastic Kadam story. I hope you can finish it one day. I hope you are feeling better.
Elle D'Elajoie chapter 19 . 12/7/2017
I hope you're feeling better and sometime get back to writing this story. It's one of my favorite Kadam stories. I love the Sebkurtana friendship too.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
This is one of the best Kadam fics ever!
I'm sorry that you're having so many health issues.
I'm definitely looking forward to reading more in this 'verse if you ever write more.
ImperfectWarrior chapter 19 . 9/8/2017
Hey, so first, I wanted to tell you that I've fallen in love with this masterpiece! You write so amazingly beautiful that this story is officially now my favorite one! And also, while I would love to hear from you in form of another chapter, I'm not going to rush you like some do, because you and your health comes first! So I sincerely hope that you are doing well, and wil wait to hear from you!
Sending all my love and my strength to you!
HeartsStrenght chapter 18 . 2/21/2017
To author's sister :
"Oh my god! I hope the doctors find the source of her medical problems so as to be able to help her 3 All my best wishes to your sister!

P.S. I love this story she's concocted she's a great writer :)"
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2016
Oh my God you're back. You have no idea how hard I have been praying for you. Welcome back. We finally have a good read again. Take of yourself. Love you.
avidaaxelelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I love this story. I've read is at least 4 or 5 times from beginning to end :-)
1stkitty chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
I applaud your diligence in sticking with your story even though the show has ended. Too many good stories have been abandoned. Thanks for sticking with it, I am enjoying the journey of your story.
shakespeareandthetardis chapter 19 . 4/19/2016
I honestly can't remember if I reviewed this story yet , but I have read it like 15 times so far. First, let me say I hope your health is doing better. I write and I know how hard being sick can affect your writing. That being said, I love this story (and all your other ones, too.) I only watched a few episodes of Glee when recovering from surgery recently, and I only enjoyed the ones with Adam. Why they had Kurt go back to Blaine I will never know.

I just wanted to tell you thanks for the amazing story and I look forward to more.
PeacockMermaid chapter 19 . 3/13/2016
I'm so happy you updated, and I can't wait for Mike to do somethi with Tina XD
Can't wait for the next one!
edwardcullen001 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I fell in love with Adam because of your stories! He is just so adorable and lovable. Best wishes that you get better! You are an amazing writer and I have probably favorited all your stories!
Ashawyn Frost chapter 19 . 3/5/2016
Okay, let me just tell you, the whole sunshine artificial light thing (in... I don't remember which chappie, I just had to keep on reading since I couldn't stop, hence why I am only now reviewing instead of in that chapter), genius, pure genius and also deep AF. This is the second fic of yours I've read, and you can write some mushy lovey-dovey stuff and I still love it, even though it's so not my usual preference, far from it. Though in this fic there was so much else as well that I don't think this even counts as a mushy fic anymore ;p
Anyway love this fic! All the characters are well written and put together, I found out that Kadam is awesome, stuff keeps happening so I was never once bored. The only thing that I didn't absolutely love was the fact that you got Karofsky into this, yeah I know he hasn't had much of a role, but frankly I'm just not his fan (especially when paired with Bas) but that's just my opinion and then again, I can't really figure out a canon character to pair him with (well other that Kurt obviously -or Santana if they weren't both gay and if I didn't totally prefer slash anyway :p- and he obviously is out in this fic, so yeah :D). It's really quite rare that I honestly can't find anything else wrong (or something I didn't like) with a fic.

Strong!Sexy!Badass!Kurt is awesome.
Insecure!Adam is so cute 3
Love the Kurtastian trio aswell (and Screamer!Sebastian sounds freaking hot)

I hope you get better and can keep writing, you obviously enjoy it and are brilliant at it!

(Lastly sorry if this is a bit hard to read in places, or confusing, I haven't really slept last night and it's already well into the AMs in here.)