Reviews for Vamp Allen
KillerAkuma chapter 7 . 1/10
Update As Fast As You Can
Fantastic Chapter
WhiteWhisperingWind chapter 7 . 1/10
yay! thank you for updating!
AllenxEdward chapter 7 . 1/10
Yay! I love Yuki as the bad guy. I do not like her at all! I am so excited for the ZeroxAllen. I ship it. I didn't before, but I do now! Please update soon. I want to know what happens.
ARandomAuthor14 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Keep up the great work and update soon!
AllenxEdward chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I am excited for more! Liked the chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
MAKE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!
KillerAkuma chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Awesome XD
Can't Wait For The Next Chapter
Sora Arashitori chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL! WHY DO YOU AUTHORS LOVE CLIFFHANGERS SO MUCH! WHY!?
You're so evil...:(
Anywho! Good luck and keep it up! Sora is looking forward to more KanameXAllen! *Blushes* Need more fluff! Sora's guessing you hate Yuki? *Tilts head* :3 Sora doesn't really hate her but Sora is kinda looking for some Yuki bashing...O_O Something is wrong with Sora's mind...
Okay, Please up-up-uppa-uppada-UPDATE! Did Zero realize at that moment that Allen was a vampire? But, why was he so surprised, does he know something about Allen, WHAT'S GOING ON!? HELP! DX 6 boxes of Choc-chan cookies! :D You're doing great so far! But...Are you going to update anytime soon...? *Teary puppy dog eyes* Pwease update...? *Throws confetti and sky dust in air* DOMO ARIGATO GOZAIMASU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER!

Sora (Hearts and awesomeness)
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
WOW!
KillerAkuma chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Well you could Allen meet the rest of the night class and then he could meet Zero when Allen was walking around at night because he was lost. Then Zero gets angry and tries to kill him but then Yuki comes to Allen's rescue.
I Don't Know Just Though Some Random Idea.
Hope You Update Soon
Awesome Chapters
azab chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Loved it a lot please update
RIMMI chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Please make more chapters even though you stoped and make a little twist so like when zero meets alle he thinks hes his brother
kickassdani chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Nooo! Not Hiatus TTATT
NyanpireKuro chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Ah... Okay then...I understand...so... I will wait as long as it takes! Hopefully, you will be able to find inspiration or, if possible, inspiration may come and find you :) I love this story and I don't know what I can say to help you... Only thing I can say is that you are a great author/authoress and that this story is one of the best I have ever read :)