Reviews for Duncan's guide to Dating, Cheating and Breaking up with everyone!
OFIXD chapter 29 . 4/19
He finally liked Beth more than he thought
RedEyedWarrior chapter 29 . 2/13
Wow, Duncan survived! Sweet! Too bad it took the kind will of interns to get him out, though not without a beating. I'd hate to get kicked in the balls nine times. I'd especially hate to get beaten over the head with ice. Ouch.

It sucks that Duncan's parents would commit him to a psychiatric ward for his promiscuity. Then again, Duncan did go on a date with himself, so maybe that was what got him locked up. At least it's only 90 more days to go for him before he's free. Though given that the delinquent is stuck with Mal, I suppose 90 days sounds like a loooooooooooooooong time.

And yes, it is ironic that Chris, Izzy and the others got away with it; when you consider that they've willingly shifted Duncan and also beat the shit out of him. And Chris, Chef and Blaineley are legal adults! Gwuncaney! That would be interesting. Especially for OOC Gwen.
aloasa chapter 29 . 2/13
It was fun, I enjoy it; Duncan lived and finish the book AND he got a beating, too bad for the legal age saving Mclean... but his reputation won't if he reveals :D
The Abysswalker chapter 29 . 2/13
So he gets sent to the looney house while people like Izzy, possibly Chef, and a few others don't? Damn, that sucks but like he said, at least he is away from everyone else. Good ending to a good story.
Hugh Takinamee chapter 29 . 2/12
Wow. Good thing he survived all that shit he suffered. And the fact that he's away from everyone else.

Threesome? Gwuncaney? Hell yeah, I'd like to see that!

Way to end the story!

GreenPokeGuy chapter 29 . 2/12
Yay! Poor Duncan getting sent to a mental institution though. At least he's away from everyone. :P

Course he's going to call people once he's out, though. XD

The Abysswalker chapter 21 . 2/1
Finally, last chapter to review. I loved the way he broke up with her. Welp, I'll be here for the finale of this story. Till next time :).
The Abysswalker chapter 20 . 2/1
Poor Cody, he was practically Duncan's slave.
The Abysswalker chapter 19 . 2/1
That was probably the best breakup yet. Noah really can be an evil bastard when he's not lazy.
The Abysswalker chapter 18 . 2/1
People actually dye their eyebrows? I don't see why Duncan can't jump out his window or something. Noah should be fun.
The Abysswalker chapter 17 . 2/1
Why am I not surprised that Geoff was practically being a sex addict and that he took the break up well. *Sighs* That guy is to nice for his own good imo.
The Abysswalker chapter 16 . 2/1
I can't believe how much time has passed just from doing this and these are short chapters! Anyways, so an abusive relationship with the woman being the abusive one, ha. Of course, it is Eva after all so it kinda makes sense. That breakup was somehow confusing but hilarious at the same time!
The Abysswalker chapter 15 . 2/1
Good nickname, it kinda suits her. I guess Harold actually enjoys all the things she does.
The Abysswalker chapter 14 . 2/1
Short, twisted and funny as hell. So he finally gets with Leshawna huh? At least she helped Duncan get some revenge.
The Abysswalker chapter 13 . 2/1
Ah, a perfect relationship that ended horribly...for Duncan that is. HA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ahem, good chapter by the way.