Reviews for Lost Without You
Damn, for the first 9 chapters rode me through a feels trip, and then the last chapter I just couldn't get off. This was good! Nice work!
Well that was a gery quick and forced 'happy enging' but, the story was excellent. It had me on edge, waiting for maybe Anguish to get killed, or lime an emotion war, but just wow! Robin!? Evil!? Ida never thought, but that was amazing. Ending was forced but overall good story. To improve on the ending, ida put raven talking a little more in detail about what would have happened during the vision with the whole team, maybe have robins reaction... Idk. Good story tho.
-SS
Kakkorat is Cake chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
That was a really good story! I love the ending. I was sad that he committed suicide, but I liked the end of her vision as well. I thought it was nice that they were going to be together. But either way, they still ended up together, so it all worked out tin the end anyway. Thanks for the great story!
~Kakkarot is Kake~
Rose chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
This really breaks my Heart when I read it but I keep reading it!
Raven chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
(btw im not copyibg raven name, my names raven.) After readibg this fic about his death the first chapter made me cry and my bf was like "the fuck you crying about.." i said Beast boy died and he's was like lol you're crazy
Dolly chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Bello! Questo finisce in un modo piĆ¹ chiaro del' altro.
Sono bellissimi tutti e 2 ! ; )
Dolly chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Forte! :D
Ma... Commovente! :'(
Dolly chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Fico!
Dolly chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Bravissimo/ a !
Dolly chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Meraviglioso e' simile a uno che ho letto poco fa e sono entrambi meravigliosi ! : )
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
Smile!
zeal berkut chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
... what the fuck?
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I loved I'll Be so I bet this is good!
Montydragon chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
This was drastically wrong to do in an angst story, but I couldn't help laughing when Raven said "Oh my god! Happy!"
Montydragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Again, he would die instantly from a gunshot to the head. I like the way this is turning out, though.