Reviews for Red Aura
mymag99 chapter 12 . 2/28
Please write more and update soon!
This is such a great story! -
mystery man chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Good like the store
east chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
Are you in university?
gamergirl101 chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
okay
Phantom Trainer chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
I feel like you did the cliffer because I said to you that mine would be that way once I finish (which btw might not be till sometime next week...oops. stupid homework!i want to be doing other things like clueing for looks - oohh, wait.)

well, until next time sis.

Phantom OUT! XD
Phantom Trainer chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
lolz. keep up the great work sis. I'm sure you'll do fine and get lots of reviews.

Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
All I am going to recommend to you at this point in time is that you not say Flashback and End Flashback. We can put that together through context clues.

All in all it's an interesting concept. Write on. I'll keep reading.
digimonfanatic4ever chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
I don't care how long it takes as long as you keep updating when you can.
Phantom Trainer chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
lolz. and I have no great idea for you. not sorry-z. anyways, great chapter. I love this crazy amber and the names you made for them. so which one are you? are you red, or are you amber? fire, or electricity?

oh, wait, I did have an idea. when they make their escape, red shouldn't be able to move and still comes in and out of sleep meaning that riley needs to carry him. sorry, love the idea of a sleepy red in the middle of this chaos!

GMW chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
AWESOME! This is getting more and more interesting. Update soon. :)
Phantom Trainer chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO US! but seriously, I do NOT sound like a sugar crazed drunk idiot so stop making me out to be one. if anything I'm more mature than you. great chapter and I just couldn't stop my evil grin from showing. you do have a bad side!

SilverFoxPhantom chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
WHAT!? THE FUTURE! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! or am i just an idiot and accidentally skipped a chater? Any way keep up the good work
Phantom Trainer chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
um...I don't think anyone not jewish will understand what shiva is...

good chapter. you better make up for the lack of length next time!

Phantom Trainer chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
great job as always, and it's not that i have stories to catch up on - there are only like four-five major ones that i have to look at since they are getting close to ten chapters i need to read for each and the chapters are really long - it's that i chose to read other stories and then i just happen to get a bunch of emails for other stories i wanted to update but then did when i was busy. there, now that that's said, i already know that red is likely going to win as always but i just can't wait till the next chapter, i have so many daydreams of this now and in the span of a few minutes no less. ttyl.

Phantom Trainer chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
booo! this can't be over! there are too many ideas flowing through my head now! you ave evil, you hear me, EVIL!

also, now i want to draw the bird girls. sounds interesting. but i wish i knew thier names so that if i did draw them i could add those to it. meany.

I kinda want to see one of Red's family members losing to one of the three rocket commanders. as well as Red sneaking off to the tree of beginning only to be followed by rockets and needing to avoid the tree's anti-bodies (the protectors) and regis.