Reviews for Good Enough
Only one little flaw: what are Edward's parents doing there?
Unbelievable, was Jane really so delusional that she thought by going to court she's get Edward back or did she finally realize she won't get a ton of money?
I'm always rooting for the underdog and I want Jane to loose the case because she is a vindictive bitch and I want Carlisle proven wrong in his assessment that Edward can't make it without daddy's money because he is a dumb kid in his eyes, so please ... let Garrett kick their butts.
Hmm, maybe Jane will lay off Edward if she finds out he's not rich anymore? She used to get drunk with Edward and then let him drive them all the time. Isn't she resposible for her situation, too?
Does Jane really want to have Edward knowing he doesn't love her?
And here I thought I couldn't dislike Carlisle more. I'm proud of Bella, too it should have been Edward telling his father off.
Jane never said she loved Edward and did she just throw him out of his own home?
This must be one of the nicest Jameses in fanfiction! I really, really hope Edward has it in him to break off with Jane for good. Let her ride into the sunset with PT-Jacob.
Did she watch the Zoo-commercial, too?
BTW: dumping their daughter on Edward to care for is a shitty move of Jane's parents.
Well, there goes Bella's chance to stop lying to herself and James. It must hurt to hear Edward refer to her she was a co-worker, but had he said she was his ex-girlfriend, the whole charade would have been moot.
God, they're so pathetic.
Yay, good for Bella, now she can pull an Edward and settle for someone she doesn't love, too!
Arrgh, they make me so angry. I don't see why Edward can't at least let Jane know that his feelings for her have changed - it's the truth and shouldn't com big surprise after 10 months, no need to bring up Bella just yet if he's too much a coward. Bella just came home from a date, did she forget?
That was fast. Has Bella already given up Edward for good?
What an idiot! If it's so easy for him to let Bella go he deserves Jane as his punishment.