Reviews for Good Enough
cctwilight chapter 36 . 2/22
Good story! It was a rollercoaster ride for sure with a great ending!
cctwilight chapter 29 . 2/21
I'm glad Bella went to Edward. He needed to know she still loved him.
cctwilight chapter 24 . 2/21
What a mess.
cctwilight chapter 22 . 2/21
Just no.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/30/2015
Only one little flaw: what are Edward's parents doing there?
Guest chapter 35 . 1/30/2015
Unbelievable, was Jane really so delusional that she thought by going to court she's get Edward back or did she finally realize she won't get a ton of money?
Guest chapter 34 . 1/30/2015
I'm always rooting for the underdog and I want Jane to loose the case because she is a vindictive bitch and I want Carlisle proven wrong in his assessment that Edward can't make it without daddy's money because he is a dumb kid in his eyes, so please ... let Garrett kick their butts.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/30/2015
Hmm, maybe Jane will lay off Edward if she finds out he's not rich anymore? She used to get drunk with Edward and then let him drive them all the time. Isn't she resposible for her situation, too?
Guest chapter 32 . 1/30/2015
Does Jane really want to have Edward knowing he doesn't love her?
Guest chapter 31 . 1/30/2015
And here I thought I couldn't dislike Carlisle more. I'm proud of Bella, too it should have been Edward telling his father off.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/30/2015
Jane never said she loved Edward and did she just throw him out of his own home?
Guest chapter 29 . 1/30/2015
This must be one of the nicest Jameses in fanfiction! I really, really hope Edward has it in him to break off with Jane for good. Let her ride into the sunset with PT-Jacob.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/30/2015
Did she watch the Zoo-commercial, too?
BTW: dumping their daughter on Edward to care for is a shitty move of Jane's parents.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/30/2015
Well, there goes Bella's chance to stop lying to herself and James. It must hurt to hear Edward refer to her she was a co-worker, but had he said she was his ex-girlfriend, the whole charade would have been moot.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/30/2015
God, they're so pathetic.