Reviews for A Loyal Son
TGnat chapter 4 . 8/30
Are you ever going to continue this?
darkynstars chapter 4 . 4/26
Although it's most likely abandoned, I enjoyed the story very much, and I hope that you will continue it. I'd love to read more chapters from this fanfic. I love that you had Izumo practically be his best friend and you pointed out his confused feelings about demons not being all bad.

You have a nice style of writing that I love to read.

PLEASE CONTINUE!
darkynstars chapter 1 . 4/25
Honestly, how Rin is treated is saddening. The backstory of every character is so sad.
Just as long as it isn't Izumo, she belongs with Rin.
brockarot chapter 1 . 4/1
hm. Its ok I guess but please, PLEASE make him join the demon's side and become the loyal son OF SATAN. Please. I haven't seen any fanfiction like that. Ever.
Robyn Flamebird chapter 4 . 1/8
It may be a tad cruel, but I'd like to see Bon just expolding on Rin and being pissy mad, the only one standing up for him being Izumo. Then running off to the forest and having demons comfort him
MidnightRide129 chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Please update
KnightOwl247 chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
I know it has been several years bit do you think you could continue this story? I really enjoy it and this fic is one of the few well written/ thought out stories. I am happy to wait as long as you need for any chapters too! Just please consider continueing this amazing start of a high potential story. (•ө•)
The Son of Satan chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Its a really good story for you first public fan fiction. Keep up the fantastic work.
Ctornello chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
Hope you update soon. This story us so good.
thiswascrap chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
i hope you never get hearing aids.
Itharax chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
Love this story! Please update this soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Updateeee!
NailPolishPoison chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
This review probably ismt going to be the most constructive to you but I just wanted to say that I like your fic :) yeah...
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Puhlease update soon!
I love your descriptive writing, it isn't overwhelming, but lets me picture everything.
I just reread this, so pretty please update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »