Reviews for A Loyal Son
Robyn Flamebird chapter 4 . 1/8
It may be a tad cruel, but I'd like to see Bon just expolding on Rin and being pissy mad, the only one standing up for him being Izumo. Then running off to the forest and having demons comfort him
MidnightRide129 chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Please update
KnightOwl247 chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
I know it has been several years bit do you think you could continue this story? I really enjoy it and this fic is one of the few well written/ thought out stories. I am happy to wait as long as you need for any chapters too! Just please consider continueing this amazing start of a high potential story. (•ө•)
The Son of Satan chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Its a really good story for you first public fan fiction. Keep up the fantastic work.
Ctornello chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
Hope you update soon. This story us so good.
thiswascrap chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
i hope you never get hearing aids.
Itharax chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
Love this story! Please update this soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Updateeee!
NailPolishPoison chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
This review probably ismt going to be the most constructive to you but I just wanted to say that I like your fic :) yeah...
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Puhlease update soon!
I love your descriptive writing, it isn't overwhelming, but lets me picture everything.
I just reread this, so pretty please update soon!
paracuties chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING THIS. :(

This is really good! For some reason I only read one chapter and I feel like I reviewed that one chapter-but then I didn't read the rest? And it says that this story was updated sometime in February, and I didn't even watch Blue Exorcist until...September 2013? Somewhere around that. Confused.

And the characters' development is going well so far too! And then you stop writing. -_- Mad. Madmadmad.

Please, please keep writing this sweet story!
Princess-Boba chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Will you continue to update cause I really am starting to enjoy this story.
greenwings33 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
:D
So awesome!
We really need... a catalyst?
Not sure how to describe this though.
Maybe a badly injure Rin or such.
Sympathy? Realization that Rin isn't that bad.
By the way, will he have nightmares? That's a good way to get sympathy and such.
Your attention to detail is quite astounding! You have just the right amount of description: so that we can picture the events without being drowned.
Davey Strudel chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
*reads about Rin cleaning erasers* *goes into sneezing fit* I must have sneezed five times. I can't wait to see more this is really good!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
This story is very good please update