Reviews for A Loyal Son
The Son of Satan chapter 1 . 11/5
Its a really good story for you first public fan fiction. Keep up the fantastic work.
Ctornello chapter 4 . 6/4
Hope you update soon. This story us so good.
thiswascrap chapter 1 . 2/28
i hope you never get hearing aids.
Itharax chapter 4 . 2/13
Love this story! Please update this soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
NailPolishPoison chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
This review probably ismt going to be the most constructive to you but I just wanted to say that I like your fic :) yeah...
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Puhlease update soon!
I love your descriptive writing, it isn't overwhelming, but lets me picture everything.
I just reread this, so pretty please update soon!
paracuties chapter 4 . 1/2/2014

This is really good! For some reason I only read one chapter and I feel like I reviewed that one chapter-but then I didn't read the rest? And it says that this story was updated sometime in February, and I didn't even watch Blue Exorcist until...September 2013? Somewhere around that. Confused.

And the characters' development is going well so far too! And then you stop writing. -_- Mad. Madmadmad.

Please, please keep writing this sweet story!
Princess-Boba chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Will you continue to update cause I really am starting to enjoy this story.
greenwings33 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
So awesome!
We really need... a catalyst?
Not sure how to describe this though.
Maybe a badly injure Rin or such.
Sympathy? Realization that Rin isn't that bad.
By the way, will he have nightmares? That's a good way to get sympathy and such.
Your attention to detail is quite astounding! You have just the right amount of description: so that we can picture the events without being drowned.
Davey Strudel chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
*reads about Rin cleaning erasers* *goes into sneezing fit* I must have sneezed five times. I can't wait to see more this is really good!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
This story is very good please update
Solunar chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I enjoyed the story and figured I should show my appreciation.
silblack chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I like the story line it very realistic in my opinion
stoicWanderer chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I really like your story! Please continue it as soon as possible! :)