Reviews for Green Card
arbo chapter 11 . 2/25
Finally started reading this story and it's amazing and what a and ending! I can't wait for more!

I really loved the slow build up and even though they have slept together and I can't wait to see how they both feel/react. I hope their confessions of the past only bring them closer and that Caroline will at least admit Klaus is here boyfriend.

Some thoughts since I didn't review after every chapter (sorry!)

Loved Klaus at the restaurant as Caroline's waiter. His interaction with Tyler were great! So glad that Caroline finally got rid of Tyler, not soon enough though!

The dreams were great...such a tease...but great insight on both of them starting to realize what they really felt!

Was really on the fence about Elena. Kinda hated her at first, thought that she might be trying to steal Klaus even though she had a boyfriend.
mary.chin.779 chapter 13 . 2/19
update soon
luce18 chapter 1 . 2/17
Please Update soon, I really love this story.
Laniiloo chapter 13 . 2/3
Please continue this story! :')
Just reread this entire fic today and desperately need an update!
klarolineisbae chapter 1 . 1/24
please,please,please, update. I'm practically on my knees begging. I miss Green Card, and you left us on a cliffhanger. Like i was like 'OMG about time you two do the nasty' and then i'm like what does this mean? Like was it a one time thing, or are they actually going to agree to their marriage terms? Omg and when you do the next chapter you should like bring up Tyler.
flipped chapter 13 . 1/17
donated :)
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 13 . 1/17
I donated just before Christmas, I really hope she gets back on het feet soon. Lovely that you're all doing this for her. Looking forward to an update from you!
klarolineisbae chapter 13 . 1/17
update please, i miss klaroline
klaroline4everlove chapter 11 . 1/2
sorry for the late reviews.. this chapter really worth to wait, i like how they opened with each other past.. and accept that as the darkest moment in their life, but not in the future... love the smut and you really are a great author..
Andy chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
When Klaus said "I killed them" I was like... Well, that totally changes my way of viewing him... Because I thought he killed Henrik and Mikeal. But then I found out that he only killed Mikeal. And i thought Esther died from disease or something. I thought the story took a turn for the worst and then Carolines awesome self came in and then I saw that it took a turn for the better! That twist was awsome!
Andy chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Oh Klaus is so freaking funny. I love him so much.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Fuck, that was hot!
Sunfiresarah chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
It has taken me a very long time to get caught up with this story but I'm glad that I did. I am looking forward to your return to it. Congratulations on your new position.
Purpleme523 chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
I'm temporarily semi-sobbing. I think I'm too in love with this story.