Reviews for Hugs and Kisses
Qoheleth chapter 2 . 11/15
Dear iheartgod:

Wait a minute. How can Larry not be Sam? How can anyone but Larry be behind that piano in the "Knock on Wood" scene? How can Bob say to anyone but Larry, "Sam, I thought I told you never to play...!" How... well, you get the picture. (And, while I'm on the subject: you gave Mr. Lunt the Claude Rains role? With Archibald and the lead scallion there? Seriously?)

Arima Lucari chapter 19 . 7/1
I actually liked this XD
Arima Lucari chapter 16 . 7/1
Please publish Very Veggie Romance soon! I am so hyped up for it! Or Thingamabob Origins. Whichever works!
Arima Lucari chapter 6 . 7/1
I fangirled EVEN HARDER.
Arima Lucari chapter 5 . 7/1
I literally fangirled this ENTIRE CHAPTER! So fricking KAWAII!
Arima Lucari chapter 1 . 7/1
YES! I love that story!

I love this one too, I've read it over three times XD
Katherine RhubarbVT chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
AAAAHH! I SQUEALED! The chapter was awesome as it was and then I thought I saw a typo. Phil? I didn't remember any Phil characters. I was thinking that until I read more. Oh. My. Word. THE PHIL VISCHER?! AWESOME-ER! :D

Music Person chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
*applause, standing ovation! and a crowd of fans talking about nothing but the excitement for the sequel*
Music Person chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
I'm glad that there's going to be a sequel. I don't want this amazing story to end.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Actually the show that was after Little House was MacLarry, not Carrotbalanca.
Little Christian chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Lovely. This chapter was great!
Music Person chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
It doesn't matter how long it takes to update, just that you don't permanently leave the project unfinished. Great chapter as Usual!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
I role play this story and Strawberry, Alvin and the Great Escape a lot. I know my friends are excited to see this story. The reason why I made a sequel to one of my favorite Veggie Tale episodes "It's a Meaningful Life", is to make you, Larryboyrocks9000, Zee126, Comment person, gracewilliams14, Little Christian, and the fans of Strawberry Shortcake and Veggie Tales including KatherineRhuarbVT happy because I know some of you love "It's a Meaningful Life".
Guest chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
I really want Strawberry get married to Huck in Strawberry, Alvin and The Great Escape.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
I'm patiently waiting for "Very Veggie Romance".