Reviews for The Barriers That Divide our Hearts
COBRASTEVE chapter 4 . 6/11
I love following stories! This one is seriously good. You have talent
Emerald Stag chapter 7 . 1/19
Great story so far! Just found this the other day and loved reading through it. I'm really enjoying the gradual growth between them as the story goes on and the closeness that's developing. Can't wait to see what's next. :)
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 1/1
Good story
Please continue
GamerJay chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I like this. :)
Anon chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
When's the next chapter coming?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
This is such a great story! I hope we get to see Misato seduce Shinji soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!
shadowrunner22 chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Nice to see your back, and the chapter was good and I can't wait for the next one.
Aronim chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Good to see an update, though not that interesting chapter. Feels more like a pause in the action to contrast the chapters with more actual impact and stuff. Still, good that you updated, keep it up.

One thing I spotted: "Shinji was suprise when she..." should be "surprised. You missed the "d".

Happy writing.
artifactBC chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I thought this would be left unfinished. Looking forward in Misato/Shinji date and the more 'hot stuff'.
Vocarin chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I hope that you will be able to update this soon, because it's coming along really well. Taking the 'slow and steady, but not too slow' approach works really well here given the two characters in question, and the way you are making them come across is really touching. It makes sense that Misato wouldn't be a total slob and that she'd work out with some measure of regularity, so for her to recommend that to Shinji makes good sense. And what makes better sense is her recommending tactics and weaponry courses for him since that doesn't get touched on drastically in the series, so kudos for that.

Strong characterization, consistent without being overbearing, and a great showing so far. I hope that you can update it soon, because I'm very interested in seeing how this turns out.
Aronim chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
It's a shame that this seems dead, 'cause it's pretty good. A few cliches here and there, like the oh-so-cliche "oh, beautiful eyes" and a few rough edges, but good overall. So good work on that.

Two specifics: One, I'm pretty sure it's "pneumatic tracks", not "numatic" and two you contradict yourself in the first two chapters. In the first, Shinji comments on Misato's eyes and in the second chapter you write that he notices them for the first time. That's quite a contradiction.

Other than those and general small issues that didn't stick in my mind, I think you write some pretty solid and adorable Shinji and Misato scenes and that this is quite good. Well done. I kinda hope this will kickstart your drive for this story again, because it's pretty promising.

Happy writing.
Keigai O Yain chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Good story.

Want more.
andy.baker.3781 chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Loving this story so far. I always thought Misato & Shinji would've been an amazing pairing. Can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
whitepriest27 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
HURRAY! YOU'RE NOT DEAD!
ArchAngelGundam chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Glad to see this back, and that the story is moving right along. You're doing a good job of keeping the characters in character despite the change in situation.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »