Reviews for The Barriers That Divide our Hearts
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 9 . 1/2
It is a very rare thing to find this particular pairing done so well. Each of the characters feel right, like you've managed to capture their personalities perfectly. I am VERY excited to see where this story goes next and how Asuka and Kaji's arrivals will affect the duo's dynamic. PLEASE update again soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
I love this story and i agree with you wholeheartedly there is no better pairing.!
i can not wait to see what happen next!
A.S.-sama chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
Please continue!
1stfakedoctor chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
Finish finish finish finish finish finish finish please! Great story, please keep going!
Cloud Narukami chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
While i Know relationships shouldn't be rushed could you get them together as a couple a bit faster? I;m loving it so far but it's just with updates not being too frequent or long, I just really want to see lovey dovey Shinji and Misato
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
FOR THE LOVE OF DEADPOOL PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Christopher chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
Good chapter I like the story so far might need a little sexy situation here
And there. But I hope you put them together in a true relationship that would be nice.
Thatoneguy chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Was I the only person who had Dreamland 64 stuck in their head when they read the word "dreamland?"
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
great job
shadowrunner22 chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
I love it and it good that your back amigo.
Christopher chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Nice to see you back come on now don't tease us give us some more.
COBRASTEVE chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
I love following stories! This one is seriously good. You have talent
Emerald Stag chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
Great story so far! Just found this the other day and loved reading through it. I'm really enjoying the gradual growth between them as the story goes on and the closeness that's developing. Can't wait to see what's next. :)
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 1/1/2015