Reviews for The Barriers That Divide our Hearts
They could all die tomorrow why shouldn't those two embrace what love they can find?
Blood Maelstrom chapter 11 . 6/14
Man this is actually pretty good. Where da update atttttt
Misato/Shinji for the win.
There is a strong pull between the two of them, but he is to shy and she feels guilty about the age gap. I think they will be vary happy one that is overcame !
It would be such a waste if this great story not completed please do not leave us waiting!
I and many others hope to you update soon:]
rjcelona chapter 11 . 3/19
When I started reading this, I did all 11 chapters in one sitting. It was great how you made Misato and Shinji’s relationship grow with each chapter. I look forward to your updates.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
holycow this is good please update soon!
kriitikko chapter 11 . 9/14/2017
There are few things that make me as happy as to see a good Sinji/Misato fic continuing. :-)
Bcaffera chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
Helloo. Great story.
I love Shinji/Misato stories and yours is one of the best I read.
It's funny but with enough romantic and action scenes.
The battle against Gaghiel was excellent. I like Asuka, but I also don't like her (yes, it sounds weird. But let just say that when is not an Shinji/Asuka story I don't like her. At all) so it was really great how Shinji defeat the angel and pissed her of.
Great work, hope you keep at it. :D.

P.S.: sorry if my english isn't good.
XD chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
Nice ;]
Genesis D. Rose chapter 11 . 8/30/2017
loved this chapter, I like how you keep the action scenes short and focus on what matters, the growing relationship between misato and Shinji
The Sinful chapter 11 . 8/30/2017
Ya know, only other Shinji/Misato story I've read lately was "Don't Look" and it wasn't really a romance (shocking I'm sure considering it's a Slender Man crossover). After the mess that was "You Can (Not) Redo", it's nice to see them have a healthier relationship.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 11 . 8/30/2017
Yes, yes, yes! A new update so quickly! I love you so much right now! And though it was short, I quite enjoyed it! While I understand that it was likely done for the sake of expediency, I have to admit to being kinda disappointed that Misato's 'argument' with the Admiral was cut. It's always amusing to see a grown man like him acting like a pouting brat. And that last scene was a real 'awwww!' moment. Great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/30/2017
I don't know what you took to make two chapters in a week but I hope you take more. Awesome as always!
painfulldarksoul chapter 10 . 8/29/2017
I don't mind waiting, but I kind of forgot 95% of everything in the story, overt the time I waited. I'll have to reread this at some point.