Reviews for Why A Goggle-Head Shouldn't Drink
Ultimateblack chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I just rediscovered you as an author. I have been on FF for a few years now and when I found the Daikari blogspot (I somehow stumbled across it again after so long) I thought "wait, don't you have a fanfiction account or something? So I came to FF and searched you and I was like OH YEAH I READ YOUR STORIES BEFORE.

Well, this was a really sweet drabble. I'm glad nothing more came from it, otherwise it would have been a whole different story. Nicely done!
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Hehe, poor Davis, he just can't get a creak can she?
MercifulGrace chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hey! 8D

You already know how much I love this but I'll tell you again XD

I absolutely love your Drunk!Davis and his antics, I love the "It's not what it looks like!" moment with Tai, and of course, the Daikari fluff was very nice :3

So yes, so glad you lost this bet because this was overall a great read!
LittleKeybladeNinja chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
OMG THIS STORY WAS ADORABLE AND ASSFFDJFKGSK :'D 100000000 STARS!

-TheResultOfIchiRuki
DanteRedgrave chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love DaKari but i wish they had that kiss
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Nice. Very nice. I like it.

A sequel to this would be awesome!
Operations chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I see that you did correct a few spelling/grammar errors and that makes the grammar nazi in me much more at ease : )

Gawd, if only we could have more DaiKari oneshots like this- no love triangle drama, no Takari, just good old Davis being a dork (and occasionally seductive) and Kari being an adorable cuppycake trying to figure her feelings out.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is AWESOME and you could TOTALLY make a sequel:) Great job!
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
this is an awesome chapter
endlessfun chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
cutest story ever! I hope you do a follow up of them getting
tai takamaru chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
can i be in the story
Glompygirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
FINALLY A DAIKARI ONESHOT! (sorry just scrolling through the Digimon page it's like Takari everywhere! ENOUGH ALREADY!)

I'll take kenkari, and miyakeru, and mikeru, and sorakeru, or even kenkeru and miyakari, or koukari.
BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOT ANOTHER STUPID BORING CLITCHE TAKARI FANFIC!

Sorry for ranting...

Love your oneshot (but I love the pairing and your writing so no surprise there)
ILurvCookies chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Best thing ever!
DigiJayJay chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Did Davis just cockblock himself?

LOL
FireRedHeartGold chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was perfect, I love you forever and ever!