Reviews for different
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Cho is such a tragic character, and you portrayed it so well here. I also adore her in femmslash pairings, so that's an added bonus for me.

This was so nicely done. The heartache, the healing, the trying to feel again but never being able to completely give her heart away again. Beautiful.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO DROWN ME IN ANGSTY FEELS? Because seriously, y'all are doing a darn good job in drowning me in them.

And this. This is just perfection. Okay. That one word just sums up this entire freeverse. The way that Cho doesn't want to fall in love but does anyways is so utterly lovely that I can't even form words to describe it.

Angelina. You have her so passionate and sweet here. It's so lovely. I like how she doesn't tell Cho that she should be over Cedric already, that she should mourn as long as she want. That Angelina will be there in the end, when she is done is the best part.

The difference in Cho's relationship with Cedric verses Angelina is just wonderful. It kind of reminds me of my headcanon for the Oliver/Percy/Audrey triange. So of course I loved that idea.

["but perhaps the most important difference of all /is that she is here /and he is not coming back."] - this is where you just killed me. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOURSELF? Because thos line just stabbed my poor, poor shipper heart with it's angsty knife AND KILLED ME! And it's all your fault.

Now I wasn't too fond about the entire second paragraph being in parenthesizes. I think it was just a bit overdone for taht particular paragraph. The parenthesizes aren't really necessary, in my opinion, for this freeverse to flow.

BUT I DON'T EVEN CARE because this was just so wonderful and gorgeous in it's angsty feels. Loved it, darling! :D
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awww. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Sad but I like how it could be in either girl's POV. :)