Reviews for Bloody Symphonies
Darcy18 chapter 6 . 5/10
Please update soon! I can't wait to see how this story continues :)
elderwolves chapter 6 . 5/5
Oooooooh~ I LOVE this story! It's so gooood~ I hope it's updated soon, because I REALLY want to confirm my suspicions on who the other vampire is! So much good stuff to be had here... :)
Mika chapter 6 . 3/28
I know this story is abandoned...but God I hope you read these reviews and see how much we want a update! I am in love with this story (and all your other stories) this one is very well written and I would hate to see it go unfinished!
Exogenesis Symphony Fm7 chapter 6 . 1/8
God its killing me.. please update. Im big fan of LightxL and this fic is really damn hot.

Youre dont abandon this fic.I beg
EveningBlack chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Oh my goodness
Crazy reviewer chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Oh my god i am so totally in love with u...you are amazing... your stories are fascinating... I simply love it..LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
.gov/petition/maintain-true-net-neutrality-protect-freedom-information-united-states/9sxxdBgy
Killua17 chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Damn!
That was hot! XD
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
I expect that Mello is not as stupid as Light thinks he is, and Light's comment about vampires only provoked Mello curiousity.
Darn. Darn. Darn. And don't tell me after this that I should have no sympathy for a soldier who, returning from war he lost, to his family left behind, was intercepted by a vampire, a cruel woman who manipulated and tortured him, and incited him to bring pain to others. Yes, I am speaking about Bill from Sookie Stackhouse - the one who is considered traitor and one of the worst characters in the book, by many.
L's not safe anymore. Not until she is dead.
But leaving L without protection is not an option. Whether Light is here or not, she may attack L just for Light's past presence here.
"You don't know me very well, then, Nate, if you think I would ever let harm come to him."
Agree. Emotional pain is harm, too. Don't leave L blind to your troubles, to the danger.
Thank you, Near.
Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Light, Mello, Near.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
"L! Answer my question-!"
Sooo funny.
L... Don't be so obstruse. Light, don't change the subject.
I like Near. Good day, goo night, and good luck.
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
A beautiful piece, the char hydra really come through! Can't wait for the next update.
High on the Rainbow chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Who is,"she"?! Is it MISA?! Damn her, always ruining everything... And Near was... Kind of an asshole. ...I like it! And I assume he's implying turning L into a vampire. Hmm... Where will things go from here I wonder...?

Good work and I can't wait for more!

Rainbow-chan
GrandTheftAutumn chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Yay! Update!

I don't know what to feel right now! There's just a whirlwind of emotions in this chapter: angst, fluff, (a bit of underlying) smut, and an overall sense of foreboding that I seem to catch in your stories a lot.

While at first, in chapter 5, when I read that Near was coming into play, I was a little bit like, "Aw, FINE. But only 'cause I have to." I don't hate Near, I don't even dislike him; I think I just dislike the way fanfic authors portray him (does that make sense?). It's kind of a pet peeve of mine when people make his speech patterns too…I d'know, robotic.

However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I enjoyed Near's prescence in this chapter. His conversation with Light about HER (dramatic violin plays in distance) didn't drag like most conversations about the past tend to.

I also think it's interesting how you set up the relationships. They're kind of a giant "FUCK YOU" to canon, but that's okay. Light and Near are past friends, Mello's attracted to Near, Near had a past relationship with Matt (that didn't end so well, either).

Please update again soon, please! (Of course, this applies to all of your uncompleted stories.)
FreakShowCentral chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
I wish I would've reviewed this chapter as soon as I was finished with it last night! Or, rather, very early this morning. Like 3:30 early. Yeah, that might've been why... Well, ignoring that, wow! I was really surprised to find out Near's a vampire! I noticed you mention something about Matt, so I'm interested to see if you expand on that in the next chapter or later on in the story. I have an idea of who the "she" in question is, but I may be wrong - hell, even if I am, I'm excited to see what's going to happen between her and Light (and possibly some others, as you mentioned she may go after those close to him, as well) and why she wants to track him down in the first place. Shit's heating up and I can't wait for the next update! As always, keep up the great work! ;)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013