Reviews for Bloody Symphonies
DamagedWorth chapter 6 . 2/25
This story is beautiful. I really, REALLY hope you continue it. Your AU stories with Light and L are the best I've read. Great job!
Ace Wolfpup chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
Hi. I used to read and even review this story before (I'm that nerd that argued there's nothing baritone in Light's voice, it's 100% tenor (which it is!)), and now I'm back in DN fandom.
It nailed it in the bull's eye when it didn't get to lemon in this chapter, but just some highly enjoyable bloodsucking cuddling. Yes, we all the tension between in Lawlight ship, writers often forget to add in some cuddling, and that's important for a healthy relationship. Light stroking L's eye bags was especially sweet.

Mello and Near meeting - hahaha! Light and Near's friendship is awesome here and that's so good to see. (In canon, I swear that's the most boring villain - good guy relationship ever; it's so freaking bland and with very little charm and intrigue.)

I vote Mello/Near as the second pairing! (That ship was the only memorable good part in the second half...)

This is Kuroshitsuji-inspired, right? Wonder if it's worth watching...
Ruby chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
This story deserves more recognition! I really love your works *hugs*, even if you don't intend to finish them I still do love them ]
Darcy18 chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Please update soon! I can't wait to see how this story continues :)
elderwolves chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
Oooooooh~ I LOVE this story! It's so gooood~ I hope it's updated soon, because I REALLY want to confirm my suspicions on who the other vampire is! So much good stuff to be had here... :)
Mika chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
I know this story is abandoned...but God I hope you read these reviews and see how much we want a update! I am in love with this story (and all your other stories) this one is very well written and I would hate to see it go unfinished!
Exogenesis Symphony Fm7 chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
God its killing me.. please update. Im big fan of LightxL and this fic is really damn hot.

Youre dont abandon this fic.I beg
EveningBlack chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Oh my goodness
Crazy reviewer chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Oh my god i am so totally in love with u...you are amazing... your stories are fascinating... I simply love it..LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
.gov/petition/maintain-true-net-neutrality-protect-freedom-information-united-states/9sxxdBgy
Killua17 chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Damn!
That was hot! XD
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
I expect that Mello is not as stupid as Light thinks he is, and Light's comment about vampires only provoked Mello curiousity.
Darn. Darn. Darn. And don't tell me after this that I should have no sympathy for a soldier who, returning from war he lost, to his family left behind, was intercepted by a vampire, a cruel woman who manipulated and tortured him, and incited him to bring pain to others. Yes, I am speaking about Bill from Sookie Stackhouse - the one who is considered traitor and one of the worst characters in the book, by many.
L's not safe anymore. Not until she is dead.
But leaving L without protection is not an option. Whether Light is here or not, she may attack L just for Light's past presence here.
"You don't know me very well, then, Nate, if you think I would ever let harm come to him."
Agree. Emotional pain is harm, too. Don't leave L blind to your troubles, to the danger.
Thank you, Near.
Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Light, Mello, Near.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
"L! Answer my question-!"
Sooo funny.
L... Don't be so obstruse. Light, don't change the subject.
I like Near. Good day, goo night, and good luck.
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
A beautiful piece, the char hydra really come through! Can't wait for the next update.
High on the Rainbow chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Who is,"she"?! Is it MISA?! Damn her, always ruining everything... And Near was... Kind of an asshole. ...I like it! And I assume he's implying turning L into a vampire. Hmm... Where will things go from here I wonder...?

Good work and I can't wait for more!

Rainbow-chan