Reviews for Beyond the Barricade
Elizabeth chapter 20 . 7/10
I FUCKIBG LOVED THIS ITS MOT EVERY DAY YOU FIND TOP QUALITY LES MIS 1700's POST POST-REVOLUTION FICTION WJERE MY TWO FAVOURITE CHARACTERS ARE ALIVE THANK YOU I LOVE YOU I FUCKING OMG GOOD SHIT
Another re-read! Love this story. Have you considered any other E/È stories now that some time has past?
kellymnolan chapter 3 . 5/3
this is incredible I'm thinking of making a Les mis fan fic too
Love it so far
TheShortySwag chapter 5 . 4/3
Loving their interactions haha
Jasmine Eve chapter 20 . 1/25
This was such a beautifully written story! I read the entire thing in one sitting, I just had to find out what happened! I loved how you allowed time for the characters to develop a relationship instead of having them just falling in love straight away, and I found myself practically shouted through the screen at Molly the maid, oh how she annoyed me! :)
chick-2010 chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
This was one of those fanfictions that is just too incredible for words, and deserves to be published. I loved every chapter, and your character development was astounding throughout the story; I didn't feel like the story was rushed, or that Éponine and Enjolras were out of character. Bravo to you my friend, for an amazing accomplishment: an award worthy story
Guest chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
So glad I found this :). E/E pairing is amazing 3.
Ethala chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
AAaaaaaaaaaaw merde! This whole chapter was pretty much like the elevator scene in Drive, with Marius scoring some badass points, but Enjolras just going full Ryan Gosling with his intensity and danger. oooooh, this has been SO GOOD!
Ethala chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
I love this! I love this so much! I mean, IT HAPPENED! It took 10 chapters, but it happened! My reaction when it cut from 'awww Enjolras.' to 'Molly is running around the house this morning' I actually shrieked "FUCK off, Molly! just- fffffUCK off!" This is so well written. I feel bad for Molly and all the work she has to do, but I'd push her down a flight of stairs before I'd let her mess with Eponine!
Ethala chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
God, I WISH Enjolras heard what that cow Molly was saying to Éponine! He would have tore her a new one! Oh man! but now it's just a waiting game. This is so fun to read, and even though it's a slow burn, it makes these little bits all the more worth it, and the fact that I won't die waiting for updates makes it all the more enjoyable.
obsessivereaderandwriter chapter 18 . 3/11/2015
Hot damn...I think I need a cold shower after that!
obsessivereaderandwriter chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
I hope Molly gets killed off somehow or fired. Halfway done reading!
obsessivereaderandwriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I just started reading this fic today, and I may have started cackling at the idea of Enjolras calling Marius a dickhead. I think I'm going to enjoy this fic...
Guest chapter 20 . 2/9/2015
I absolutely loved this developed the story and the characters so well that I am at loss of !