Reviews for Beyond the Barricade
I absolutely loved this developed the story and the characters so well that I am at loss of !
Born in 20th Century chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this beautifully amazing tale. I've seen this story a few times, while scrolling through your stories list (looking for HGSS fics ;) but never tried reading it as I haven't seen Les Miserables before so wouldn't know the characters or the plot, but after watching the musical last night, I remembered this les mis fanfic of yours, and having read (and enjoyed :) most of your Hermione Severus stories, this was the first Les Mis fic I read! I really hope you'll write more Les Miserables fics - another E/É , or perhaps other pairings? Thanks again for writing this beautifully unique tale! (:
illa95 chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
I really don't know where to begin from... your story is absolutely gorgeus! It's exactly how I always think the post-barricade supposed to be (aside all the Amis death!) Anyway I love how their relationship grows, slowly but since the beginning it's clear that they sincerely care about each other. i love that Enjorals is so respectful of Eponine (after all the bad things that she had to endure she worths so!), or when she helps him to overcome the loss of his dear friends. They totally deserve an happy ending at last. Their children are so cuuute! :) You described all of them perfectly! I really hope to read another fanfiction about them someday. Byee :)
arosequartz chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Cosette! Ha! I'm speechless!
arosequartz chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
That's right, to hell with Molly, good girl!
arosequartz chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
So classic yet so very appropriate at this or in that time! I love your writing already!
MyHikari chapter 20 . 5/24/2014
I'm sure its been ages since this ended, but this was very good! I often find other writers struggling with their characterizations, but I rather liked yours! I'm glad they got a happy ending, I kept fearing that some tragedy was going to strike, as it always does for these two.

Thanks for writing this.
Pheobetitanessofthemoon1234 chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
HOW SARE YOU MAKE THE CHILD'S NAME GAVROCHE I'M SOBBING AGHHH
CaptainKaybells719 chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
I know I was late on the wagon for this story but ON MY GOD. I love it...I have never shipped E/E harder. You're awesome. I'll definitely be checking out your other works! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/22/2013
This was just... so lovely. I can't even begin to describe how happy this made me feel. This is the first time I've ever read a Les Mis fic. I normally don't read fics based on classics because I have this silly notion that it's sacrilege (LOL). Boy, was I wrong! This was beautifully written and I couldn't stop reading (I finished it in one sitting). The only thing that makes me sad is that this isn't how it happens in the actual story. Eponine and Enjolras deserve happiness. Well, I guess all the Misérables do, anyway. Haha. Anyhow, long story short... I loved this and I wish this is what actually happened to my two favourite characters. Thank you for writing this fic! Now I can imagine those two getting their own happy ending. Great job! Ça me faisait tellement heureuse!
captsicle chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
There's a slight tendency of run-on sentences but your description is amazing yo c:
allison denise chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
This is my favorite Eponine/Enjolras fanfiction story that I've read so far; I definitely like that there isn't too much exaggerated, complicated drama that most people have written, for your writing style seems to fit the time period very well. I also like the ending too; very sweet and their children seem happy. I hope to read more stories from you!(: Allison
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
This was a great story. I especially like chapter 19, because so many people just brush off that aspect of their relationship when , as you pointed out, it's kind of important.
This last chapter though, it made me laugh so hard, my brother thinks I'm crazy. Gavroche was just so funny! anyway, great job on the story!
Venna98 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I just want to say thank you for making Eponine being still in love with Marius because it is so much more realistic. I know a lot of people just disregard Eponine's love for Marius and insist she loves Enjolras, forgetting that Eponine DIED for Marius.
I love the Eponine and Nejolras pairing, and I despaired when I thought I could never write a fanfiction that would make it work, but it seems you've found a rather plausible way, so thank you!
I can already tell I'm really going to enjoy this.
Septimus chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
I really love the way you write. You are the first person I've read in a while that doesn't annoy me and isn't total crap. I have the utmost respect for you.