Reviews for Beyond the Barricade
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 6/8
After rereading this fic again, I've been wondering, could you write an Eponine/Javert fic? :D
Hi, so I just read this story and am coming back to ask you to write another É/E pairing fanfic! I loved how you wrote this one and want to read more of it PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Thanks
Oh. My. God. This was the perfect ending! One of the things I really liked about this story is that most fanfics of this pairing portray them as her life being screwed up, and him fixing it. I liked how you kind of flipped it. And I personally like to phsychoanalyze characters, and you did a really good job portraying them and the trauma they went through and were left with, I loved it. Another thing, a lot fanfics of É/E rush them into it in like two chapters, I like that you took it slow. Altogether, great work, keep writing!
Au revoir mon ami
GBear chapter 10 . 2/27
Oh buzz oh molly! Loved this chapter!
GBear chapter 5 . 2/27
Indeed!
GBear chapter 2 . 2/27
Hey! Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Ooooh! I want to see how enjolras and eponine's relationship develops after they meet.
GBear chapter 1 . 2/27
Hey! Just wanted to say... This story is great so far! Love the descriptions and filling in on what happened in those 2 months! Cant wait to read more.
Alsyxx chapter 20 . 12/14/2016
Hey! I really enjoyed this! Keep up the good work!
Morbidmuch chapter 20 . 11/1/2016
Aww, such a perfect ending to an amazing story! I'll admit, I've been shying away from E/É stories for a while but I couldn't resist trying yours and I'm glad I did! It's so amazing, I don't really have words for it.
Lostinliterature1 chapter 20 . 9/17/2016
This was the first story I stumbled across on this site and I have loved every minute of it!
I have read it twice now, and was jut as enthralled on my second reading as on my first.
So moving!
Elizabeth chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
I FUCKIBG LOVED THIS ITS MOT EVERY DAY YOU FIND TOP QUALITY LES MIS 1700's POST POST-REVOLUTION FICTION WJERE MY TWO FAVOURITE CHARACTERS ARE ALIVE THANK YOU I LOVE YOU I FUCKING OMG GOOD SHIT
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
Another re-read! Love this story. Have you considered any other E/È stories now that some time has past?
kellymnolan chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
this is incredible I'm thinking of making a Les mis fan fic too
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2016