Reviews for Beyond the Barricade
So glad I found this :). E/E pairing is amazing 3.
Ethala chapter 17 . 3/20
AAaaaaaaaaaaw merde! This whole chapter was pretty much like the elevator scene in Drive, with Marius scoring some badass points, but Enjolras just going full Ryan Gosling with his intensity and danger. oooooh, this has been SO GOOD!
Ethala chapter 10 . 3/15
I love this! I love this so much! I mean, IT HAPPENED! It took 10 chapters, but it happened! My reaction when it cut from 'awww Enjolras.' to 'Molly is running around the house this morning' I actually shrieked "FUCK off, Molly! just- fffffUCK off!" This is so well written. I feel bad for Molly and all the work she has to do, but I'd push her down a flight of stairs before I'd let her mess with Eponine!
Ethala chapter 8 . 3/14
God, I WISH Enjolras heard what that cow Molly was saying to Éponine! He would have tore her a new one! Oh man! but now it's just a waiting game. This is so fun to read, and even though it's a slow burn, it makes these little bits all the more worth it, and the fact that I won't die waiting for updates makes it all the more enjoyable.
obsessivereaderandwriter chapter 18 . 3/11
Hot damn...I think I need a cold shower after that!
obsessivereaderandwriter chapter 10 . 3/11
I hope Molly gets killed off somehow or fired. Halfway done reading!
obsessivereaderandwriter chapter 1 . 3/11
I just started reading this fic today, and I may have started cackling at the idea of Enjolras calling Marius a dickhead. I think I'm going to enjoy this fic...
I absolutely loved this developed the story and the characters so well that I am at loss of !
Born in 20th Century chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this beautifully amazing tale. I've seen this story a few times, while scrolling through your stories list (looking for HGSS fics ;) but never tried reading it as I haven't seen Les Miserables before so wouldn't know the characters or the plot, but after watching the musical last night, I remembered this les mis fanfic of yours, and having read (and enjoyed :) most of your Hermione Severus stories, this was the first Les Mis fic I read! I really hope you'll write more Les Miserables fics - another E/É , or perhaps other pairings? Thanks again for writing this beautifully unique tale! (:
illa95 chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
I really don't know where to begin from... your story is absolutely gorgeus! It's exactly how I always think the post-barricade supposed to be (aside all the Amis death!) Anyway I love how their relationship grows, slowly but since the beginning it's clear that they sincerely care about each other. i love that Enjorals is so respectful of Eponine (after all the bad things that she had to endure she worths so!), or when she helps him to overcome the loss of his dear friends. They totally deserve an happy ending at last. Their children are so cuuute! :) You described all of them perfectly! I really hope to read another fanfiction about them someday. Byee :)
arosequartz chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Cosette! Ha! I'm speechless!
arosequartz chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
That's right, to hell with Molly, good girl!
arosequartz chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
So classic yet so very appropriate at this or in that time! I love your writing already!
MyHikari chapter 20 . 5/24/2014
I'm sure its been ages since this ended, but this was very good! I often find other writers struggling with their characterizations, but I rather liked yours! I'm glad they got a happy ending, I kept fearing that some tragedy was going to strike, as it always does for these two.

Thanks for writing this.