Reviews for Beyond the Barricade
Alsyxx chapter 20 . 12/14/2016
Hey! I really enjoyed this! Keep up the good work!
Morbidmuch chapter 20 . 11/1/2016
Aww, such a perfect ending to an amazing story! I'll admit, I've been shying away from E/É stories for a while but I couldn't resist trying yours and I'm glad I did! It's so amazing, I don't really have words for it.
Lostinliterature1 chapter 20 . 9/17/2016
This was the first story I stumbled across on this site and I have loved every minute of it!
I have read it twice now, and was jut as enthralled on my second reading as on my first.
So moving!
Elizabeth chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
I FUCKIBG LOVED THIS ITS MOT EVERY DAY YOU FIND TOP QUALITY LES MIS 1700's POST POST-REVOLUTION FICTION WJERE MY TWO FAVOURITE CHARACTERS ARE ALIVE THANK YOU I LOVE YOU I FUCKING OMG GOOD SHIT
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
Another re-read! Love this story. Have you considered any other E/È stories now that some time has past?
kellymnolan chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
this is incredible I'm thinking of making a Les mis fan fic too
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Love it so far
TheShortySwag chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
Loving their interactions haha
Jasmine Winter chapter 20 . 1/25/2016
This was such a beautifully written story! I read the entire thing in one sitting, I just had to find out what happened! I loved how you allowed time for the characters to develop a relationship instead of having them just falling in love straight away, and I found myself practically shouted through the screen at Molly the maid, oh how she annoyed me! :)
chick-2010 chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
This was one of those fanfictions that is just too incredible for words, and deserves to be published. I loved every chapter, and your character development was astounding throughout the story; I didn't feel like the story was rushed, or that Éponine and Enjolras were out of character. Bravo to you my friend, for an amazing accomplishment: an award worthy story
Guest chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
So glad I found this :). E/E pairing is amazing 3.
Ethala chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
AAaaaaaaaaaaw merde! This whole chapter was pretty much like the elevator scene in Drive, with Marius scoring some badass points, but Enjolras just going full Ryan Gosling with his intensity and danger. oooooh, this has been SO GOOD!
Ethala chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
I love this! I love this so much! I mean, IT HAPPENED! It took 10 chapters, but it happened! My reaction when it cut from 'awww Enjolras.' to 'Molly is running around the house this morning' I actually shrieked "FUCK off, Molly! just- fffffUCK off!" This is so well written. I feel bad for Molly and all the work she has to do, but I'd push her down a flight of stairs before I'd let her mess with Eponine!
Ethala chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
God, I WISH Enjolras heard what that cow Molly was saying to Éponine! He would have tore her a new one! Oh man! but now it's just a waiting game. This is so fun to read, and even though it's a slow burn, it makes these little bits all the more worth it, and the fact that I won't die waiting for updates makes it all the more enjoyable.
nopeingrightonouttahere chapter 18 . 3/11/2015
Hot damn...I think I need a cold shower after that!