Reviews for Beyond the Barricade
Pheobetitanessofthemoon1234 chapter 20 . 3/8
HOW SARE YOU MAKE THE CHILD'S NAME GAVROCHE I'M SOBBING AGHHH
queenofthenight93 chapter 20 . 1/26
I know I was late on the wagon for this story but ON MY GOD. I love it...I have never shipped E/E harder. You're awesome. I'll definitely be checking out your other works! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/22/2013
This was just... so lovely. I can't even begin to describe how happy this made me feel. This is the first time I've ever read a Les Mis fic. I normally don't read fics based on classics because I have this silly notion that it's sacrilege (LOL). Boy, was I wrong! This was beautifully written and I couldn't stop reading (I finished it in one sitting). The only thing that makes me sad is that this isn't how it happens in the actual story. Eponine and Enjolras deserve happiness. Well, I guess all the Misérables do, anyway. Haha. Anyhow, long story short... I loved this and I wish this is what actually happened to my two favourite characters. Thank you for writing this fic! Now I can imagine those two getting their own happy ending. Great job! Ça me faisait tellement heureuse!
captsicle chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
There's a slight tendency of run-on sentences but your description is amazing yo c:
regal dreams chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
This is my favorite Eponine/Enjolras fanfiction story that I've read so far; I definitely like that there isn't too much exaggerated, complicated drama that most people have written, for your writing style seems to fit the time period very well. I also like the ending too; very sweet and their children seem happy. I hope to read more stories from you!(: Allison
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
This was a great story. I especially like chapter 19, because so many people just brush off that aspect of their relationship when , as you pointed out, it's kind of important.
This last chapter though, it made me laugh so hard, my brother thinks I'm crazy. Gavroche was just so funny! anyway, great job on the story!
Venna98 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I just want to say thank you for making Eponine being still in love with Marius because it is so much more realistic. I know a lot of people just disregard Eponine's love for Marius and insist she loves Enjolras, forgetting that Eponine DIED for Marius.
I love the Eponine and Nejolras pairing, and I despaired when I thought I could never write a fanfiction that would make it work, but it seems you've found a rather plausible way, so thank you!
I can already tell I'm really going to enjoy this.
Septimus chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
I really love the way you write. You are the first person I've read in a while that doesn't annoy me and isn't total crap. I have the utmost respect for you.
MsDecember chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
I started reading this fanfic yesterday and I couldn't believe I could finish it within 1 day! I never read fast but it's your story that make me so eager to know what happen to the characters next so I end up reading it within one day! I really love your story and I do really hope that you can write more E/É fanfic! xx
Shannon
DeathDaisy chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Woah what an amazing journey for both us and the characters..amzing writting
caithzadz chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Beautiful!
Audrey chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
AHH! This fic is amazing! I really do like how you started their relationship out slowly at the beginning because it kept me anxious to read the next chapter to see if anything would happen between them :D

I've only recently begun shipping Enjolras and Eponine and this is one of the first fics of them that I've read. It's certainly gonna be one of mu favorites :) Your writing is reaaaaally good! Very detailed and mature, I feel as if I'm reading from an actual published book!

Thanks for the amazing story :) *heart*
stay magical
-Audrey
Alexandria chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH IT WAS JUST FLAWLESS but I really really REALLY REALLY wish Enjonine's daughter would be named Patria.
I just had to get that off my chest
Otherwise. this story was SO GOOD. VERY well written!
Pixiestick-cc chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed it very much.
Pixiestick-cc chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
*sighs happily* loved this chapter.