Reviews for A MOTHER F'ING SURPRISE DON'T ASK QUESTIONS
Airihs chapter 1 . 1/3
This is so fucked-up in so many ways and I love it. Junko Enoshima's insane till the very end, huh?
DarkAvenger973 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
It's a good story you had come out there... although I feel like.. you could expanded the ending more... It's kinda like... what's the term... incomplete I guess? Anyways, that's all... If I would rate it... I'd give 8.5 out of 10 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Hilarious! At first I too thought Kirigiri was going mad. I wish this actually happened in the anime/game. Too bad Mukuro is dead.
Chemical Fire chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
And thus on the day of his birth, Makoto Naegi's inclination was switched from Ultimate Hope to Ultimate Despair.

I truly enjoyed this.
Clevername chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
1. This was the weirdest more hilarious thing I have ever read. 2. Naegi is waaaay to forgiving.
Homuhomuluv chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
"Leon makes a noise like a prepubescent girl"- best line ever!
PaloozaChu chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
February 5th.
Was about to be the best B-day ever.
Until...
"I found a rotten dead body during our trial :)"
*Everybody SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAMMMMMMSSSSSS or gasps or cries or whatever*
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
And it was the best birthday party of all time. AND THEN THEY ALL MADE BABIES TEH END!

All joking aside, I quite liked this ending. It made me laugh a lot.
Arukoir chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Horribly funny! That twist was well-executed, sir/madam! Such wonderful dark humour!
Snakewings chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
"Kyouko gasps so hard that her hair flutters outwards" Hahahaha
Rozeria into the gloom chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Pffffhahahahahaha this was so funny! Good work! X""D
Spiritedawayinamovingcastle chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This was honestly THE BEST! :D
Great idea and great writing, everyone was perfectly in character. LOVED the plot twists!
Goom Gramping chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Absolutely hysterical and well written! My one complaint is that you referred to everyone as their first name, and that confused me immensely, as Naegi is only referred to as by his last name, and seeing him called Makoto was really, really weird, and I had to think for a moment before figuring out it was Naegi. Same with Kirigiri, Maizono, Hagakure, Togami, etc. The only people that first-name usage would not be confusing would be Leon, Chihiro, Aoi Mondo and Sakura, because those names are commonly used in the fandom.
Great Musashi chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Kuuuuuuuuso, someone is never able to have a break. You made it more despair inducing than every other fanfic here.
KJHWCCS chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was an incredibly fun read. Beautiful prose and the characterisation was spot on. The little morbid twist at the end was perfect, and really kept with Junko's character. I really enjoyed this, great work!