Noble Nine chapter 1 . 3/5
...snerk... BWAHAHAHA!
AnotherStatsGuy chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Alright. This is... this is... some Super Dangan Ronpa 2 -esque twisty writing... You know this story is on the recommended fanfic page on tvtropes for the Dangan Ronpa franchise?
Snakewings chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This is even better than I remembered! I love how you worked their in-game expressions into the description. And your flow is SO iGOOD/i.
Airihs chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This is so fucked-up in so many ways and I love it. Junko Enoshima's insane till the very end, huh?
DarkAvenger973 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
It's a good story you had come out there... although I feel like.. you could expanded the ending more... It's kinda like... what's the term... incomplete I guess? Anyways, that's all... If I would rate it... I'd give 8.5 out of 10 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Hilarious! At first I too thought Kirigiri was going mad. I wish this actually happened in the anime/game. Too bad Mukuro is dead.
Chemical Fire chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
And thus on the day of his birth, Makoto Naegi's inclination was switched from Ultimate Hope to Ultimate Despair.

I truly enjoyed this.
Clevername chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
1. This was the weirdest more hilarious thing I have ever read. 2. Naegi is waaaay to forgiving.
Homuhomuluv chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
"Leon makes a noise like a prepubescent girl"- best line ever!
PaloozaChu chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
February 5th.
Was about to be the best B-day ever.
"I found a rotten dead body during our trial :)"
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
And it was the best birthday party of all time. AND THEN THEY ALL MADE BABIES TEH END!

All joking aside, I quite liked this ending. It made me laugh a lot.
Arukoir chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Horribly funny! That twist was well-executed, sir/madam! Such wonderful dark humour!
Snakewings chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
"Kyouko gasps so hard that her hair flutters outwards" Hahahaha
delta-velocity chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Pffffhahahahahaha this was so funny! Good work! X""D
Spiritedawayinamovingcastle chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This was honestly THE BEST! :D
Great idea and great writing, everyone was perfectly in character. LOVED the plot twists!