Reviews for A different kind of Revenge
alucadio chapter 4 . 11/28
words can not display the amount of lolz i had while reading this
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 8/1
You know, I wasn't really sure what this story was, but the more I read, the more I enjoyed. Especially the last chapter. I laughed so hard all the way to the last sentence. Thank you so much for writing this!
insanemaelstorm chapter 4 . 7/31
Lmao. Damn this nice. Poor naruto. Hoping to read more of your works.
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 7/31
Why did u do this to a good story?funny for an " make..but...really?this last chapter just isn't as good as the others who took it serious.
Hakumen chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Please update this story
McCabeRz chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I was wary of the gay thing but I read on and found you just did it as a joke, and it is quite funny xD
Silverscale chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Hehehe! This is proceeding in a very interesting fashion.
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
...idea...a fanfiction with a full fangirl jutsu interceptor style actully has great marit could turn them into a summoning contract!
Kiue Jin chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
You know, it honestly doesn't surprise me that Hinata is submissive. At least where Naruto is concerned anyway. She's a woman who knows what she wants and that is a Man's man!

I also love the fact that they are finally doing something with the relationship in the Anime after all this time!
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
ohhh...i get it...hinata is she was pissdd when her love was supposedly submissive...and
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
...i sense ino has been screwing with experimenta mind swap jutsus...and swapped personalitys they arrived in a ROAD TO NINJA parody.
Kiue Jin chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Okay, now I have to know how this ends. I take it that little book may have had something to do with it, but only you would know.