Reviews for Pride and Prejudice and Ponies
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 29 . 9/20/2013
Oh my gosh...that's awkward, lol
That was excellent! Loved loved loved!
God bless!
Shippings
bluecatcinema chapter 29 . 9/20/2013
Great ending. BTW, are you going to be doing Horse Sense and Sensibility, or was that just a gag?
OblongCreamPuff chapter 24 . 9/18/2013
I really like Mr. Bennet in this-he seems more caring than in the book. It seems like Sweetie Belle is taking on characteristics of both Mary AND Kitty in this chapter! Should be interesting...
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 28 . 9/18/2013
D'aww! Loved it!
I hope you'll have an epilogue with Rarity and Sweetie Belle in the real world. But whatever's good for you!
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
tehyoloswagr chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
jhgvf
OblongCreamPuff chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
SO much to catch up on but it's still as good as ever! I was wondering who Georgiana was going to be-Fleur is perfect. Is there no Maria in this story? I could swear Elizabeth didn't go with her father to see Lady Catherine de Bourgh. Ah, well, this is still really good!
AirHawk19 chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
Awesome! I love the way you've combined the wonderfully timeless story of Pride and Prejudice with MLP: FIM. I especially like how you incorporated the Flim Flam Brothers. Most entertaining!
Sparklingwinter chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Please continue! I like this very much! I don't actually read Pride and Prejudice, but I like the way this story goes.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
XD That's all I have too say. XD
Pony pal chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Hey great job! Do not try to finds fanfics I do not have an account but I love the story so far! is insane.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Oooh, I can't wait to see the next chapter! Loving the reference to Spike's fake mustache, too.
Celia chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Wickham as Blueblood? That is SO genius!
OblongCreamPuff chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Prince Blueblood is perfect for Wickham! Especially with what happens between him and Rarity in MLP. Blueblood and Pinkie Pie, though... that'll be interesting, lol.
OblongCreamPuff chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
"Neither she nor Twilight had very good voices; usually, they had somepony else sing in their places."
Genious.
OblongCreamPuff chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Haha, I love how Spike is Mr. Collins! Can't wait to meet Chrysalis de Bourgh...