Reviews for Pride and Prejudice and Ponies
SpiritDreamer63 chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Again, you do not disappoint!
SpiritDreamer63 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Spike as Mr. Collins. xD Oh my goodness! I am laughing so much right now! I didn't expect Spike to play the role, until I read this. Now, it makes perfect sense! It's amazing how some of the characters from MLP fit so well with characters from P&P. This is probably my favorite chapter so far because of how much it made me laugh!
SpiritDreamer63 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
- Haha! I loved that last part! Applejack's teasing and Big Macintosh's suggestion are awesome! Both of them (Mr. Darcy & Rarity) are so stubborn! It's quite entertaining to watch (or read I suppose) how the two of them interact with each other. Can't wait for your next upload!
OblongCreamPuff chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
First I read your Nancy Drew fic, then I find out you like Pride and Prejudice AND My Little Pony too?! So awesome! This is great, can't wait to read more!
SpiritDreamer63 chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is SOOO cute! I wish you'd upload more of it soon! I am a huge P&P fan, not to mention a MLP: FiM fan as well. Combined they are just too cute! :3
Celia chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
YAY! FancyPantsxRarity! And a GREAT one!
dakari prince-aki chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
I bet Sweetie Bell is enjoying this story so far.
dakari prince-aki chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I wonder if all the other character's are going to eavesdrop on Rarity's storytelling?
Mickiecuteknight chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
I wish I could of read this chapter when it came out, but I was having computer problems. This is another good chapter. Poor Fluttershy and that mother of hers should feel ashamed.
A Peacock's Feather chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
OOOHHH! Cannot wait for next chappie! :) Second favorite you made right here! (My fave is Flying High)
ShadowofaDemon88 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Why does that ending not surprise me...I was just about to call mrs bennet out on being an idiot...but I guess I don't have to now :D
P chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
AAAHH! She's a terrible pony sometimes!
Mickiecuteknight chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Mrs. Bennett is becoming one of my favorites, only because the way she acts. I, definitely, like Twilight and how the sisters interact. Wish I had good friends like that.
Mickiecuteknight chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
That Mr. Darcy sure is a mean thing.
Mickiecuteknight chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
That mother is something else. I think it would hard living with her.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »