Reviews for Dare Them! Don't fell guilty, be cruel whit them!
cartoonspaz chapter 27 . 12/2/2013
OMGOMGOMG! i am sooooooooo sorry! i havent commented in forever! well anyhow, ill redeem myself by dishing out the besty-best dares i can think AND MISS BITTERS!: i dare you to play "the witch's house" and retrieve the knife to get the ending garunteed to make you !: i dare you to kick yourself in the face for a solid hour screeming "HI FOOT!" with each !(again): play the haunted majoras mask game (you know, the one with BEN in it).REEEEEDKUUUUUN!: sing the "ITS PEANUT BUTTA' JELLY TIME!" meme dressed as a banana, while reapetedly slapping yourself with a PB and J !... i made you a pie![le purple] oh boy, what flavor?![le me] PIE FLAVOR!*breoooooow*
cartoonspaz chapter 27 . 8/13/2013
ok sorry for not reveiwing very recently my kindle hates me - anyway i dare teef to watch a markiplier video and tell me what she thinks(like sergeon simulator)
also-*nurse*doctor dont you think you should get to the good dar-*me*SHADDUP NURSE I KNOW WHATS BEST!*nurse*sorry shes had sugar-*me*SHADDUP NURSE! anyway now i dare purple to dress as teef's fav anime character and if hes a good sport about it he can get a kiss from me!*nurse*doctor your pateint-*me*SHADDUP NURSE! I JUST RIPPED OUT HIS LUNG AND ILL DO THE SAME TO YOU! anywho now i dare gir to sing the doom song nyan cat style*nurse*doctor-*me*SHADDUP JUST SHADDUP YOU RUINED ME IN GUATAMALA BUT NOT HERE!daddy told me i couldent be a doctor he said*nurse*doctor the-*me*SHADDUP-actually your right teef your one of my absolute fav dare show hosts so im gonna give you a treat:)you can do whatever you want for this dare like a freebee and ill give you and purple another demonic wishing eye they grant infinet wishes no matter how hanouse! and for the cartton character co-host i recomend bomb guy from the amazing world of gumball hes pretty cool(if you havent watched the lesson do so now)and one more dare i dare red to continuesly hit himself with a hammer and say ima pretty princess in a clown suit*beeping noise*oh the burritos done!-wait bob? BOB?DONT *le slaps bob*YOU*le slap*GIVE UP*le slap*ON ME BAHB!*le beeping is now a continuous loop*gasp!EH NOOOO! I LOST ANOTHER ONE!BOB YOU BUTTFACE WHY?any way thats all the crazy i have for now(did you get the markiplier references?)bye:)*leaves in a explosion that gives everyone snacks*
Invader Nae chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
Sup, twinny! It's meh!

Aw, I'm sorry your summer stinks. :(

Hm...I'm not quite sure what you mean by character from another show, but if it means what I think it means, THEN BRO YOU SHOULD DO NNY. DOOOOO ITTTTTT.

Ahem...

OH GLOB IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I DARED FOR YOU. SO BEHOLD!

DIB: MAH FRIEND INVADER PLEECY (HI PLEEC!) THINKS YOU IS CUTE...FO A HUMAN, THAT IS. SO, TURN INTO AN IRKEN AND GO HAVE A SMEXY MAKE-OUT SESSION WITH HER!

ZIMMEH: OMG ZIMMEH I FLIPPIN' DOUGHNUT LOVE YOU. NOW HUG MEH. HUGGGGG MEHHHHH!

TALLEST: HAI MAH TALLEST! I IS HERE TO STEAL ALL YO NACHOZ! AHAHAHA! NACHOZZZZ!

Geez, I feel spazy today. Whateves.

PEACE OUT TWINNY! FEEL BETTAH!

::N::
Invader Nae chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
Sup, twinny! It's meh!

Aw, I'm sorry your summer stinks. :(

Ahem...

OH GLOB IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I DARED FOR YOU. SO BEHOLD!

ZIMMEH: OMG ZIMMEH I FLIPPIN' DOUGHNUT LOVE YOU. NOW HUG MEH. HUGGGGG MEHHHHH!

TALLEST: HAI MAH TALLEST! I IS HERE TO STEAL ALL YO NACHOZ! AHAHAHA! NACHOZZZZ!

Geez, I feel spazy today. Whateves.

PEACE OUT TWINNY! FEEL BETTAH!
Greta Kinesis chapter 27 . 8/10/2013
Umm can I be in it I mean I'm an Irken ( well I got turned into one...)
TallestCora chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
OTH, I just thought of something hilarious! Have a guest character from Dragonball Z! PRETTY-PLEEEAAASSSEEE! Any character! They'll totally freak because Invader Zim and Dragonball Z have ENTIRELY different atmospheres... IZ is so dark and satirical, and DBZ is cheery and hopeful...! *Laughs hysterically* Oh, The Horror! I love this idea!
Invader Rose Tyler chapter 27 . 8/8/2013
Finn from Adventure Time should join XD
Greta Kinesis chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Greta: Zim can I have a hug? " cues puppy dog eyes"
Greta Kinesis chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Greta: Nice can I be in it?
jackthehedghog chapter 26 . 8/2/2013
first, funny as hell. second, i have a few suggestions. one of wich involve dib and zim working together'
rachealninja10 chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
Mal: Ask the tallest which is best ninjas or pirates. (don't tell them that ninjas smoke machines and pirateslasers until after they choose a side. ) Ninjas and smoke machines both can use or be used for stealth while pirates and lasers are a bit crude, at least to me.
Invader Nae chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
Oh. My god. Twin, that was AWESOME. SOOOOOOOO SUPER AWESOMEEEEEEE!
Thank you so much much much!
(P.S. I'm having some login butt problems, so I'm sorry I haven't been talking to ya)
THANKS AGAIN TWINNY!
Chaotic Hero chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
Zim has to marry gaz and tak
invader light chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
i dare zim and tak to read a graphic m-rated fan fic
ZoologyKaM chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Hehe. Been a while since you posted a chapter. At this rate you'll never get to the good dares :P