Reviews for Past and Future King
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 10/15
Amusing story while also good character analyses throughout
KuroHi91 chapter 1 . 9/15
Super cool idea and amazing writing! Great work!
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 8/13
This was awesome. A meeting I never thought to see but it was great.
guest chapter 1 . 8/11
awwww i love this! Usually some tend to write luffy so very similar to Roger, that it might as well be the same person. But you write both luffy and roger as their own person, yet still similar somehow. Love it :D
Andy is quite dandy chapter 1 . 6/23
I looved this fic! I love seeing how the crew interacts and spend their time on regular days... though this one wasn't so regular! Also love the take on the crew's dreams and whether they're fulfilled or not... It's just nice to see the crew in the future, they're still the same as ever! The story was light and funny, and sad but heartwarming at the Ace part. Reeeeally loved the crew interacting with Roger! It was incredibly enjoyable reading this, I wish this had a sequel... Like what if Luffy's still on board the Oro Jackson XD that would be funny lol but anyway this was a fantastic read, I loved it!
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 4/17
This was just great; I loved seeing your take on Roger and how the two crews would interact
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 4/3
Interesting is definitely a word that could be used to describe Luffy. Excellent interactions and reactions, a great slice of some past/future interaction. Thank you for writing and posting!
I love it!
Krulla Chief chapter 1 . 3/31
And then Garp literally shits his pants when he finds out that Gol D. Roger, a man that's been dead for 25 years, said hi.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 3/27
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/25
This was so nice!
Tenshi D. Sylviana chapter 1 . 3/4
I love this so much. How Much is the bounty?
5 billion?
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 1/24
I like this one shot it's long and it was cute and gave me the warm fuzzy feelings
Keep on the writes