Reviews for Past and Future King
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 1/13
This is really good. I got teary-eyed when they talked about Ace's death though. Gosh. I was really affected by that. I still can't get over it. Anyway, as I've said this is really good. Nice touch of feels and humor. I can just imagine the whole let's-go-kidnap-Shanks fiasco. Is there any chance of you getting into more details of this? Kidding. Haha
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 1/3
What an absolutely wonderful idea. I love this story. Thank you so much for writing IT.
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
That was great! I love it! I was dying from anticipation from the beginning!
CeKhay chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I just loved this. Kudos.

CeKhay
Metal Gear XANA chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This was quite an original and clever one-shot! A story about what if Gold Rogers himself met Luffy. Their interactions were interesting and in character, and I liked how Luffy indeed became the King of the Pirates, and that his friends have (nearly) achieved their goals. An amazing one-shot!
TheGumGumWriter chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
WOW.

This feels like it could have bene a special like 3D2Y.
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I have brief moments of perfect clarity while waking up, but it's getting me to move that is tge problem. If I don't move out of bed and at least 20 feet, I go right back to bed. I'm up if I wake by myself unless I'm dreaming or cold... Then I'll sleep for extra... Err... Hours... " I set seven alarms on three differnt clocks between five and ten minutes apart... Sometimes I still have to have someone physically get me.
Animelover314 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This was a great story. I wonder why the were able to meet. So did the strawhats go to the past or the roger pirates go to the future? Or did they both travel somewhere? Was it a devil fruit that did it?
lany-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Thank you for this amazing story!
Anime fan KNB chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This story is AWESOME/AMEIZING so if there is a SEQULE PLEASE P.M ME -Stefy
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
It was happy but then we got to Ace and then it got sad and stuff and now I'm trying to throw off feels help me
pseudonym08 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This... is really by far one of the best time travel fiction ever (and I can really testify very much on that even though I've only read about two One Piece stories so far). The premise, the creativity, the idea of it all was nicely done and amazingly arranged. And a one shot to top it all off! You really pulled a great one here. Amazing. Brilliant. And I'm not just exaggerating things or doing it to flatter. You really have talent. Great job! Thank you for this wonderful story and good luck on your other projects too.

-pseudo
0Chrissie0 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Awww! Great story ;w; Loved it!
Rave2109 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Loved it great job. :)
Tsubodai chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
That was a beautiful one-shot! I don't think it's possible to make one that is better, equal maybe, but this is as good as a one-shot can get. Good job!