Reviews for Past and Future King
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 5/29
heh
Sugoi chapter 1 . 5/22
This is one hell of a fanfiction! It deserves to be animated. And I'm really impressed by your writing skills and your simple plotline although with your writong skills you made the simple plotline big! This is my first time to feel satisfied in a one-shot. Good Job!
dddd chapter 1 . 4/22
cool
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 1/6
I LOVE IT! XD
IpiuGate chapter 1 . 1/2
This was fun. Thank you. I wish there was a sequel but that would be hard to say the least
i'm iam chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
epic, one of the best stories on here.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
/AWESOME/
Liltorgy chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I genuinely loved this... the writing was great and the way you represented the characters (in my opinion) was also really great!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Amusing story while also good character analyses throughout
KuroHi91 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Super cool idea and amazing writing! Great work!
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This was awesome. A meeting I never thought to see but it was great.
guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
awwww i love this! Usually some tend to write luffy so very similar to Roger, that it might as well be the same person. But you write both luffy and roger as their own person, yet still similar somehow. Love it :D
Andy is quite dandy chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I looved this fic! I love seeing how the crew interacts and spend their time on regular days... though this one wasn't so regular! Also love the take on the crew's dreams and whether they're fulfilled or not... It's just nice to see the crew in the future, they're still the same as ever! The story was light and funny, and sad but heartwarming at the Ace part. Reeeeally loved the crew interacting with Roger! It was incredibly enjoyable reading this, I wish this had a sequel... Like what if Luffy's still on board the Oro Jackson XD that would be funny lol but anyway this was a fantastic read, I loved it!