Reviews for With All My Heart
sakurayuri89 chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
I really thought that wesker would be submissive one since he was showing some weakness points.. But then, im okay what ever you will do. But i really hoped that it will be mpreg. I liked when wesker said if given a chance about the baby when claire asked him..
Hack Generation chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
AHHH SHHIIEEET
GONNA GIT FREEEEKKYYYY
Hack Generation chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
OMFG SHEVA WAS TUTSI
I KNOW THIS REFERNCE! the movie Hotel Rwanda!
Hack Generation chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
ALB SO ADORABLE?
Evil and Proud chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
I am looking forward for the next chapter.
ChristineRedfield1 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
I Hate Jill but Love and Adore Chris and Piers.
Jervis Tetch Madness chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Again, wonderfully written. :)
Romi-pink7 chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
It was interesting and emotional, good work :3
bloody raptor chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
I love it and look forward to the next one.
Jervis Tetch Madness chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Amazing story! Truly. :) You inspired me with many new ideas for my Side Effects story. Thank you, and I will continue to wait patiently for your next update! I must agree with you about Jill, the infernal woman was the one thing that made Resident Evil 5 a smidgen away from being an impeccable game. I always preferred Chris and Jill as just being good friends, I couldn't imagine them being a couple. (Wesker x Christopher) xD Once again, brilliant story. And very well written :)
Romi-pink7 chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Yes i liked Im hating Jill now thanks too you :) Im not using sarcasm, really she is mean! Theyy cant kill Albert , less when he has behaving good and sweet Chris do something! Continue soon, very interesting chapter w
bloody raptor chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Honestly the way Weskers been treated I'm surprised Ada didn't just keep him with her and honestly just because Chris had a thing for Wesker at one point doesn't mean he does now although I'm assuming that may not be the case seeing as no ones trying to rescue the guy.
may.jebir chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Thx for this chapter, it's nice & warm.
may.jebir chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Yeah Guest , I can't imagine anyone despises Jill, she's the best female charecter in RE series, plus, she went through hell tryin' 2 save the world from BOW's. She sacrificed 3 years of her life 2 save Chris from Wesker. She's brave, good & beautiful. Jill & Chris r the best couple ever & I was really disappointed that she wasn't in RE6.
may.jebir chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
lol, it's too short. We want more.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »