Reviews for Blurred Lines
Rakuen91 chapter 32 . 8/12/2016
Don... you sneaky bastard. Is there a story where your oc isnt sexually assaulted or harrassed? I dont know but reading it every time in one way or other gets.. old.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Love it
SupernovaWolf chapter 32 . 8/3/2016
Eww, lol, tainted lotion. Doesn't Donnie worry that his brothers will notice his scent on her now? I can see all of this getting a bit violent... hopefully nothing permanent of course.
SupernovaWolf chapter 27 . 5/9/2016
Ok, I would feel sooo uncomfortable having them sit there and watch me eat. No way that would happen. They eat too, or I don't eat either. I'm waaay to self-conscious for that.
SupernovaWolf chapter 23 . 5/9/2016
Hmm, I think she went a little overboard in her revenge. Did she really have to destroy all their stuff? It's not like they can easily replace it all. I understand she's upset, and she has a right to be, but I think she went too far. Just my opinion.
SupernovaWolf chapter 21 . 5/9/2016
Wow that's a rough back story. Noone should have to go through something like that, especially not at such a young age. I truly hope that didn't happen to you.
SupernovaWolf chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
I'm sure it's been quite some time since you wrote this chapter, so hopefully your health has improved since then. Being ill certainly sucks, especially when it's a condition not easily dealt with.
SupernovaWolf chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
The way they talk about her is both hilarious (because of their cluelessness) and inappropriate somehow. I mean, they've just met and they're already planning out children, lol. Blured Lines is definitely an appropriate title.
SupernovaWolf chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
Wow that's sad. My deepest sympathy to your family and theirs, noone should have to go through something like that...
SupernovaWolf chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
Oh my goodness, lists and names, you'd figure they'd brought home a new puppy, lol. Boy are they in for a suprise.
katmar1994 chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
I love it already!
Beccaanne chapter 31 . 1/28/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!
RandomReader chapter 30 . 12/23/2015
I lost this story for awhile and then I find it and realize you have updated! You have made my day! And this chapter was great! I can't wait for more updates! 3
RandomReader chapter 30 . 8/23/2015
I just found this story and I love it so far! Has it been abandoned? I'd love to read more of it. :(
ninjaforever89 chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
Dawww super cute • r u gonna make more make more please!