Reviews for Blurred Lines
ninjaforever89 chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
Dawww super cute • r u gonna make more make more please!
FEARFLUFFLY chapter 30 . 9/8/2014
So cute 3 3
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
Oh gosh. Donnie, you eternal spazz, you. I love how Leo thinks Mikey wants to mate with her even though he doesn't. But then again, it's not like he told them he didn't, and besides, in the future he might want to when he's ready.
Can't wait 'til the next chapter! I've fallen in love with your stories! X3
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
I literally almost fell out of my seat from laughing so hard, and now I have a small coughing fit because of that, but it was totally worth it! Splinter's hilarious!
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Don is about to get whooped by Splinter when he has the chance xD But I do feel bad for Don, her scent must've been driving him nuts if he fazed out like that, right in front of her too. :P
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
Of COURSE they would smell it, because fate hates anyone who would think otherwise and plots against them.
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Mikey...is the most adorable little s**t known to man. I probably would've bopped her upside the head a little bit, I mean, who scratches at brick? If there's an opening to get in and out, I'm pretty sure scratching at a wall isn't gonna help any, but at least Mikey's here to be the sensible one (which is a shocker. Everybody else besides Splinter is dense, even Donnie XD)
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Your writing style, I just LOVE it! The different words you use, the way your stories flow, I LOVE IT! Sorry if this seems random and out of place, but the fics I've read so far from you are just fantastic, and I hope that you continue writing amazing stories (and finishing them) x)
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
I was literally bouncing in my chair, whisper-shouting that "she's the daughter! She's the daughter!" over and over. So much interest
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
ROFLMBO! Splinter's like: "I'm not touching that question with a ten-foot pole..." XD I'm dying right now!
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I am officially going to start calling other people "fellows" now because of this story. It just tickles me that they call females "fellows" xD Definitely gotta do this.
SpyPhoenix44 chapter 30 . 8/11/2014
hey r u going to continue this story?
Beccarjane chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
More more more please!
DarknessMakesMeSmile chapter 30 . 6/25/2014
Your back! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Awesome chapter!
I can't wait till the lovely dovey starts!
shadowoftheblackdeat chapter 30 . 6/25/2014
Lol, ninjas and stamina XDD
Anyways, took ya long enough to update! Seriously, ya got a block attack or something? (no offense or anything, cuz I personally have a block attack myself -_-)

Anyway, update again! I wanna know what's gonna happen next! Love the story, bye!