Reviews for Charade
Maict chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
21 thumbs up for every arcana, or is it 22? I can't remember. But still KUDOS.
EmD23 chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Magic show, huh?

I guess they'll be dealing with the Magician Arcana.

Nice to see Yosuke and Kanji make sense haha

You know, I always did wonder why P2 allowed for abilities that P3/P4 didn't have, such as Fused Spells. That's a nice explanation. A lack of closeness.
titan.p.medusawitch chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
The story got more exciting .
Eowwe good story
Keep it up
titan.p.medusawitch chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Please update sooonnnnn
titan.p.medusawitch chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Souji's shadow also badass
I mean I want he show more his feeling
His trueself
Wintersoda97 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Dang this is really good I can't wait until you update this fic
EmD23 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Why does this not have more reviews?

Nice, bringing Tatsuya back. I always did like him.

Hmm, I wonder how many Shadows the team will have to got through...one for every Persona, hahahaha
Kiyiamayu chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Why is this sooo awesome? ;D Characterizations are spot-on. There's suspense with great pacing... Plot is good. I love it 3 It's so difficult to find truly good, updated, Persona 4 stories with multiple chapters. Thanks for writing this, and I hope to see an update soon. )
FlowerChild777 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Weird dungeon, I like it :) Can't wait for the next update.
Likpie chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I loved where this is headed!

Update soon!
Yuuji Narukami chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
This is getting interesting...

Update please!
MegaPotato chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
The description really intrigued me, so I decided to read this fanfic. I'm glad I did, there were a couple of mistakes but I don't mind. What sounded off to me was the part where Souji was saying good-bye to his friends, would he really think that? I'm guessing that is part of the story right now, but it just sounded odd to me... whatever this is interesting. Hope to read more soon.
NinjaFoodLover chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
God fuckin damn it. I thought this was one chapter. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE YOU WRITE REALLY ADDICTING LIKE