Reviews for Charade
pheiral chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
Whoooo! This story is good! I like how you use the issue of wild cards many shadows. And using major arcana as the base for those shadow! I'm personally interested in Freak Show. And Tatsuya appearance! (how old is he? I haven't play p2). Regarding that story of two brothers, is it your story or from persona 2? And...is there any couple in here or pure friendship?
as for the story...who is that 'he' mentioned by Souji's shadows? does the SEES gonna make appearance? Fuuka want to meet who? what poster dissapear? judgement, world, devil or whattt and whyyy? I wanna see Souji's parent potrayal...
Ruby chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Cool! This story is going pretty well, and the lore and addition of Tatsuya is interesting, along with how the shadows actually seem to want Souji to be saved. Just a few tips - I don't think Naoto would really giggle, and you misspelled Kanji as "Janji" in the sentence in which he turns to the rest of the IT after figuring out that the High Priestess would be next. Also, in some areas, you switched between past and present tense. Try to just stick with one.
SuperMiniMutt chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
I find it strange that Souji's mother has the same name as Jun's mother... Was that deliberate?
Maict chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
21 thumbs up for every arcana, or is it 22? I can't remember. But still KUDOS.
EmD23 chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Magic show, huh?

I guess they'll be dealing with the Magician Arcana.

Nice to see Yosuke and Kanji make sense haha

You know, I always did wonder why P2 allowed for abilities that P3/P4 didn't have, such as Fused Spells. That's a nice explanation. A lack of closeness.
titan.p.medusawitch chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
The story got more exciting .
Eowwe good story
Keep it up
titan.p.medusawitch chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Please update sooonnnnn
titan.p.medusawitch chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Souji's shadow also badass
I mean I want he show more his feeling
His trueself
wintersoda97 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Dang this is really good I can't wait until you update this fic
EmD23 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Why does this not have more reviews?

Nice, bringing Tatsuya back. I always did like him.

Hmm, I wonder how many Shadows the team will have to got through...one for every Persona, hahahaha
Kiyiamayu chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Why is this sooo awesome? ;D Characterizations are spot-on. There's suspense with great pacing... Plot is good. I love it 3 It's so difficult to find truly good, updated, Persona 4 stories with multiple chapters. Thanks for writing this, and I hope to see an update soon. )
FlowerChild777 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Weird dungeon, I like it :) Can't wait for the next update.
Likpie chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I loved where this is headed!

Update soon!
Yuuji Narukami chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
This is getting interesting...

Update please!
MegaPotato chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
The description really intrigued me, so I decided to read this fanfic. I'm glad I did, there were a couple of mistakes but I don't mind. What sounded off to me was the part where Souji was saying good-bye to his friends, would he really think that? I'm guessing that is part of the story right now, but it just sounded odd to me... whatever this is interesting. Hope to read more soon.