Reviews for Naruto's DmC: Devil May Cry
Axcel chapter 12 . 3/30
The only big flaw in the setting I can see is that you have Sparda fleeing from Mundus with his sons. Not sure if that happened in DmC, but I do know that in normal Devil May Cry canon (DmC is standalone, right?), Sparda kicked the shit out of Mundus.
Axcel chapter 11 . 3/30
It is kind of amusing that Minato, the so-called "greatest Hokage" has no control over his own village and is basically a lame duck. By the way, that reporter needs to visit Ibiki to find out her sources. Then she and they can be publicly executed together for treason due to revealing and showing top secret information and video footage.

Besides, I'm pretty sure that not only will the swords not work for anyone not of Sparda blood, but if you aren't one of the son's friends, the swords will kill you for touching them. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if stealing them a different way resulted in large numbers of powerful devils being summoned to lay waste to the community of whatever fool stole it.
Axcel chapter 4 . 3/27
To be fair, it looks like Naruto does care about his "sister". He just can't stomach being around her parents.
Axcel chapter 9 . 3/27
Well, Danzo, one of the answers to your questions about the swords is quite simple. Only those with the blood of Sparda, and even then only those whom the weapons accept, are capable of wielding them. Anyone else would just die.
Axcel chapter 3 . 3/27
This is awesome! :D
Axcel chapter 1 . 3/26
Silly people, you didn't fail Sparda. You BETRAYED Sparda.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 10 . 3/18
You really need to work on your grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation. It's a good story but I can't read it when there's so many obvious mistakes. I'm actually surprised I made it this far but until you get a beta or fix your mistakes in not reading any further.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 8 . 3/17
This was a pretty awesome chapter.
Hey love the story so far every detail of it keep up the good work :)
DannyPhantom619 chapter 17 . 3/11
Why...damn it why...why do u gotta do me like this...DAMN IT!

Oh well hope u update soon enough.
WreckinIt chapter 25 . 2/24
Story is great. I just wish you would update more often, but hey. What can you do?
Alzeno chapter 25 . 1/24
Update chapter amazing
Lu Bane Na chapter 14 . 1/12
I can't help but wonder how pissed Madara is right now where ever he's at with this demon king using his body. Would it be possible for him to still be resurrected using the Edo Tensei?
End game chapter 25 . 1/9
I've just completed Dmc DEvil may cry
And you know what Vergil was right
Aslong as man is free it will be corupted
They will try to controll each other
There will be wars, if dante lost that fight
The world will be at peace...
Though on 2nd thought weres the fun in that
spartan chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Nero should be Mary/lady's and Dante child that they had to hide from mundus to protected him and the sword Nero should have is red queen but with demon, Angel runes on it to give it powers like dmc:drip may cry rebellion but the angelic side as the sword of exaliber from male saber from fate prototype and the demonic side should be like kratoses blades of chaos from God of war the Angel power side should give him the powers like talion from shadow of mordor but weaker and demonic power side should be like the ghost riders but a little bit weaker