Reviews for Naruto's DmC: Devil May Cry
DARTH CAEDUS chapter 25 . 7/26
GREAT STORY. KEEP IT UP. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Well dam they gonna have to be near gold level to fight the demon king and madara. Also if he is takeing over his body and they kill madara will mundus still be alive.
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 5 . 7/22
Dam I wish that was really in the game
Aegorm chapter 6 . 7/15
I cried a bit. Although your writing isn't great you still managed to put a lot of emotion in that scene.

Congratulations on your first chapter that really stood out to me
can't wait to see more epic stuff keep it up
Redwolf1521 chapter 1 . 5/23
It's been a very long time since the last update this story is getting so good please don't stop updating plz update sometime soon
Strikeman chapter 1 . 5/19
Are you planning on updating this? Please do! This story is awesome. I'd love to see more interactions between Naruto and Lady, and Naruto and his "Parents".
will naruto at some point get trapped in hell like dante in devil may cry 2
are you putting rodin in it and if so will naruto fight him when dante is dmc 4 strong cuz a fight between dante and rodin or dante and vergil fighting rodin will be epic awesome
bayonetta and dante for the win btw are u going to put sparda's apprentice in it
StarScreacher chapter 25 . 4/6
I know this is your story, but can you not pair Kitana/Sasuke i mean its basically Fem Naruto/Sasuke which is really overdone and boring at this point
tristan chapter 17 . 4/4
so cool and amazing the whole thing is cool and sweet but when is dante going to get the shurikan aqulia whatever you going to call it and when is dante going to find and kill mundus
Axcel chapter 20 . 3/31
Now that I think about it, when Trish was revived in the games, wasn't it God answering Dante? Does that mean that God makes sure things go in Dante's favor? It wouldn't surprise me. I'm glad the game makers didn't make DmC: Devil May Cry into a retcon but instead as its own AU. It was a good move. Now they can explore an entirely new branch of powers, lineage, and history through Eva's side of the family without pissing off their existing fans.
Axcel chapter 17 . 3/30
Lets see, someone and his brother hate the Leaf and are powerful enough to destroy the village. Oh, I know! Lets send a team of ninja to the brothers' ancestral home to steal their heirlooms and inheritance and desecrate or destroy the rest! That is a brilliant idea and cannot POSSIBLY come back to bite us!

Believe it.
Axcel chapter 14 . 3/30
Technically, because team seven accepted orders from the council despite the Hokage giving opposing orders, team seven is guilty of treason. Also, since Kitana and Sasuke both engaged without orders (then Sasuke had the gall to ask for permission afterwards), they are both guilty of insubordination.