Reviews for Loyalty
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I cried. Beautifully written fic that encapsulates the casualties of war (even if it is fiction) and the loss felt for those who die.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'm honestly not fond of death fics, but when it's done as well as this, it's tolerable. So, it seemed a shame not to acknowledge that it was indeed a really good piece of work. :)

Poor Junkyard. I hope he'll recover rather than become a poster child for the old trope of the dog allowing himself to die at his master's grave. There are after all a lot of Joes who will work hard not to let that happen.

Out of curiosity, will this event be acknowledged in your other stories or is this a one shot on its own? I would have assumed it was separate, but then you put Nomad in it so I can't tell anymore.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I agree with everyone else. Great story.
makeup addict004 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Drat, I just geared up and one of my contacts slipped out. Great story. Reminds me of a picture on CNN? The dog walked up to the draped casket of a soldier. Let out a low groan and lasted down in front of the casket. Great story, off to locate contact lense now.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Yes, Junkyard would feel the loss of Mutt horribly.. This is a beautifully touching look at unconditional love..

I imagine one could see Timber, Polly, or Spirit experiencing similar feelings/actions at the loss of their masters..

I could see the Masters suffering in there own ways over the loss of their beloved counterparts.. especially mutt or snake eyes..
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hawk wasn't the only one moved to tears by that story. *sniffle* I thought it was beautiful. And a really good read on a rainy, crappy day when I drove all the way to college (I have a 30-min commute) only to find my 8:00 class cancelled.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I'm crying right now, does it make me a bad person to feel worse for Junkyard than Mutt? This story was too good, I only wish it would of had a happy ending.
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
So sad. Well done. I've missed you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That is so incredibly sweet. I like all the names Junkyard has for the joes: Master, Alpha, Growler, Sad One, Silent One's Female.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awwww... so sad. Nicely done.