Reviews for Alice Black and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Asuka1920 chapter 38 . 5/8
Can’t wait to read more!
ksf chapter 38 . 4/9
More please!
anonymous chapter 38 . 12/23/2017
Will you PLEASE update soon!
Nic Craft chapter 38 . 12/4/2017
Please update this. I want to know what happens! Are you going to kill off Sirius?! Are Sirius and Alice going to have a father-daughter relationship? How is Alice going to mix into the Triwizard Tournament? Into the D.A.? THESE QUESTIONS NEED ANSWERS! PLEASEEEEEEE WRITE MORE! Phew. Okay. Rant over. Please finish! :) :) :)
XxAnnaJxX chapter 38 . 11/26/2017
UPDATE PLEASE! I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/22/2017
Plssssss UPDATE I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALICE!
britthehufflepuff chapter 38 . 11/2/2017
UPDATE
gold chapter 38 . 5/21/2017
Just fuming post I have been WAITING FOR A FUMING YEAR FOR A NEW CHAPTER HURRY UP ALREADY
Crazy13anana chapter 38 . 2/12/2017
*Sob sob sob *

Why, why do you have to do this to me?

I loved your story , why did you have we to stop *falls to the ground and cries in anguish*
I thought you liked your readers?!
Alice is DEAD!
HG chapter 19 . 1/30/2017
I really hope you won't kill Sirius... I was heartbroken at his death!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/22/2017
its been over a year now :( are you ever going to update again because it seems like youre really close to the end of the book and youre writing is just so good itd be a real shame if you never finished
Purplestan chapter 36 . 1/6/2017
I don't understand why you've started writing who's point of view it is nothing has changed in this story so I don't see why you need to write who's point if view when you can clearly see who's it is .
Purplestan chapter 24 . 1/6/2017
Does Alice know she's related to Draco?
Guest chapter 25 . 11/23/2016
Your spelling and grammar is atrocious, the story is awful to read through all the errors.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
The spelling and grammar progressively got worse through out the story, you need to work on it because it's impossible to read through all the errors.