Reviews for Superstition
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
I just bet Superstition is going to cause more trouble. Are you going to continue the story, 'cos I would love to read when Adam finally admits to himself that he really does like Superstition. Maybe he could save the cat from more than just a tree...
ProLiferChelle chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
LOL! 'The Harrowing Adventures of Carson Littleton' is a PERFECT title for a dime novel.
I love this chapter!
littlemom chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
What a funny scene! I could just see Adam fussing all the way up the tree and talking to the cat, for its ears only.

Andria is a good match for Adam. I believe she will keep him on his toes and be a challenge for him, which is something I think he thoroughly enjoys. :)
gaben chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Loved It... I can just see the cat digging in to Adam to hold onto as well.
Very funny little stories, a good hook: the cat , a clever way to tell a story about Adam.
captain cab chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Andria is very stubborn, much like my sister ... it's impossible to win an argument with her! Poor Adam :) He ought to have let Andria climb the tree in the first place. And if she fell and hurt herself, she would suffer major embarrassment - and surely amuse Adam. Excellent chapter! Looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I could see Adam being put in this sort of position in one of the comedy episodes of the show, and you had his reactions just right.
BJ2 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I love cats. I have always loved cats, and I've been in Adam's position a time or two myself. That being said... poor, poor Adam! lol... Superstition and Andria are gonna be the death of him yet.
BettyHT chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
This story is so hilarious; looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
funny!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
i hope you do another chapter soon
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
pease make the next chater soon
gaben chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
You're magic... LOL.
I thought this might be the case...Poor Adam that cat has him figured out well and trully. Love this fun story.
BettyHT chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Wonderfully entertaining story! Waiting for more!
gaben chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
ROFL... I can so see this happening... "Is that an option?" Joe asked brightly. "Not unless you want something unpleasant to happen to you."
"Then you except ( should this be accept? except is an exception isn't it, well perhaps that was Adam was aluring too...LOL. ) my apology?" Adam asked.
Very Clever OC with her being a novelist and a great way to play with the introduction and blossiming romance. Good Idea.
Can't wait to see what our favourite feline is going to get up to.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
more chapters. but don't forget superstition please