Reviews for From Here To Kingdom Come
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2019
When you get invested and it’s not completed...Shit...
Sammii16 chapter 15 . 6/28/2019
Speechless
Love how the flow of the story goes.
Twists, turns, emotions and intensity off
the chart.
Love the pull from your story.
Please continue to update
Really enjoyed your creative story.
The Evil Queen's Pet chapter 15 . 5/12/2019
Ughh what happens next? Are you finishing this story?
MissSunnyGirl chapter 15 . 10/1/2018
Keep up great work, I want see what happens next .I’m loving your stories.
ashlinhodges96 chapter 15 . 3/22/2018
When are you going to continue the story?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/25/2018
This is fabulous! Please cone back to it!
zelzamora chapter 15 . 12/4/2017
update plsssss
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2017
Lovers uttt, update?
teratina chapter 15 . 9/25/2017
Sorry to see this hasn't been updated in a long while...Loved reading this story.
latoyamackey69 chapter 15 . 8/1/2017
oh I can't wait for the update I hope somebody kills Rumble soon cuz he's working on my damn nerves him and Dracula
SingMeToSleep chapter 15 . 7/24/2017
Hey, just reading through this, know its been a while since you've been able to update, but maybe you'll continue this? Also read your book, darkness is rising, loved it! I need a sequel!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2017
Are you continuing this story? Its beautiful and I would totally love to read how they defeat Rumple and Dracula and also if Muffin is a girl or boy. This is an amazing story I hope you haven't forgotten about it.
Sharrisse chapter 15 . 6/1/2017
Please tell me you will be updating this story it's very good read both stories in a day
Guest chapter 15 . 5/15/2017
I hope one day you will continue with this story. I absolutely love your writing to the point where I read this sequel knowing it wasn't completed and hadn't been updated in so long just because I had to hear more of the story and where it was headed.
Also, I really adore the way you have written Emma and Regina in this and the first story. I like that Regina is openly affectionate in front of others instead of always being guarded and that Emma takes to living in the Enchanted Forest with relative ease rather than freaking out like I've seen in a lot of other fics. I've always thought that she would take to it as being a foster child, homeless and moving around all the time she would be quick to adapt to the situation, so I'm glad I've finally read a story where this has happened.
Please consider updating again :-)
Ctrogan chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
Я очень надеюсь на продолжение этой истории. Она великолепна.