Reviews for In My Life
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
j.couture1995 chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I hate Josh so much x.x But I love how protecting John is 3333
j.couture1995 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
This chapter was so beautiful and heartbreaking! I loved it!
j.couture1995 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I love this story so far, it's so sweet and beautiful!
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
pweeeease go on :D
ChiaraFerragni chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
I hope she's not pregnant though, even if it's a child of any beatles.. Idk I just don't like the protagonist to get pregnant cause that often leads me to stop reading the story haha but still LOVE THE STORY :)
shelpel98 chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
No indication Josh used protection. Duh he didn't use protection. He raped her. He wasn't planning on making it 'safe sex'.

And George and his food rant! Omg! Y'know, my favourite video of Georfe is him eating. Eating anything. It's adorable!

And Peter shows up rather awkwardly...

Great chapter!
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! oh god... JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWN What will he do?

go on. please
shelpel98 chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
They think she's pregnant? That's a good plot twist in any story because it can bring any number of problems.
Loved the chapter!
ChiaraFerragni chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Omg love the story! Please update soon, love. :) x
shelpel98 chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
Yay! You've updated! I was wondering when you would!

Wonderful chapter. Poor Claire, all banged up. Stupid Josh!

I love how John's all "oh my god this is my fault!"
John, if anybody, it's Josh's fault. He's the one who raped ya girl. There could have been a million reasons she'd'a been out there. It ain't jus' you. *for some reason I picture my sis's bf saying this, but I can't explain te voice he does...*
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAH! Really! I hope so too. from all my heart.
RoseByAnyOtherName215 chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
Beauteous. Simply beauteous.
Mrandmrsgharrison chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
This is a great fic, it's really good how you ease the tension in even though we, as readers, know what happened. Seriously, this is amazing - keep it up ;)
- Mrs g
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
How can you do this to us?