Reviews for Fili Disowned
beachgal chapter 54 . 2/27/2016
I just found this story and I fell in love with it! Question...are you ever going to update and finish this story?
Noxy the Proxy chapter 54 . 8/10/2015
-cackles madly- oh this is one of the best stories I have read on the Hobbit. The Constant Plot twists. Excellent. Thank you for posting your story.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 34 . 8/10/2015
it's looking for the Ring...i WILL reead more..For now. Great Story. Night!/morning which ever
TrippinOnLife chapter 54 . 5/25/2015
This is a pretty awesome story. I hope you come back to it!
Guest chapter 45 . 4/2/2015
That chapter was. So. Flipping. AMAZING!
moollii chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
Oh my gosh... This is amazing! Especially this chapter, it made me cry :)
Loving this!
Luzith chapter 54 . 1/25/2015
Excellent story!
Stormcutter684 chapter 54 . 1/12/2015
Aaawwww, is that it? You just left Bilbo to the evil monster and witchy-poo? And what about Fili and Kili? When will they heal fully? I'm gonna check for a sequel.
Love love love this story! I love how you showed Kili's responsible side. Mostly there's just his goofy-ness but now since he's the king, he has to act like one. And also, I love the adorable relationship with Kili and Legolas. They're such good friends!
Like how loyal Legolas is to the dwarf brothers and their cute little banter when they were sleeping, and of course Kili decided to follow Fili even to death. Glad they didn't die though! Amazing story,
It really is amazing. You should be an author. Are you an author? You should be. Awesome work with this story!
lucy62 chapter 54 . 1/9/2015
I just came across this story, had to take my time to read and absorb the chapters. Thank you for sharing! Can't wait for the adventure to continue!
danasy chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Hi there.
I simply love this story! You describing everything pretty good. The characterisations of the dwarfes are amazing and the way your plot developes ist just great. I love how you developed the Relation verwegen Fili and Kili and it is great that you kept their love for each other ob the brotherly stage.
I really hope from the bottom of my heart that you have not abandoned the Story because it is definierend worth to be continued. I have read lots of fanfics and I enjoy fics such as yours. It is pleasurable to read and I am very excited how the Storyline goes on. It seemes to me the Story was written with lots of heart and it was dear to you. So I hope your inner muse hasn't left you, and you will find the Time and inner strength as well as inspiration to go on with this wonderful piece of writing.
I faved the story so in case you will gather up the lose ends I'm informed ;) and have the chance to dive into your amazing story again.
So far thank you for the journey you took ne to!
With lots of appreciation

Todelou, go with god and don't take any wooden nickels :)

danasy
paintingflowerrs chapter 54 . 11/4/2014
Can't wait to find out who's behind it all!
ArwenLove chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Oh no so sad hope his hair grows back!
Kage Nightray chapter 54 . 6/22/2014
I really hope you are coming back to this! I love this story so far, and can't wait to see what happense next :)
lovefanficfan chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Please, please update soon, very addictied fan here needing her fix!
Guest chapter 32 . 1/26/2014
This is a great story but I'm really curious will there be more chapters added to the story or was that it because its such a great read i don't want it to end. I love the relationship between fili and kili it's so beautiful u'be done a awesome job